• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jv982

New Bench seat into '90 ext cab

Has anyone put a new bench seat from a ranger/b4000 into their older rangers? I have a '90 ext cab, and I am looking at getting: ebay seat I know that the rangers got wider in '95. Anyone know if these seats would fit in my truck, or will they be too wide?
  2. jv982

How to find a Fuel leak?

'90 Ranger 4.0L 2wd When it is cold outside (under 45F) my truck has a fuel leak that smells really strong. I noticed it last winter, but once the weather warmed up it completely went away. Never smelled it once. Now that it has gotten a little more chilly the smell is back. Also, when I...
  3. jv982

Help Me!! Spewing Oil!!

Is this the oil pressure sending unit? When the engine is running oil is spewing from there.:bad: When looking from the front of the engine, it is to the right and behind the crank pulley above the i-beams. It has an electrical connection. **edit: Sorry. It is a '90 4.0 2wd Ranger
  4. jv982

How does air get in brake lines?

Besides opening a bleader, letting the reservoir on the master cylinder get lor, or cracking a line, how would air get into the brake system? :dntknw:
  5. jv982

SAS Ranger that I am looking at getting.

SAS Ranger that I am thinking about at looking at. This is posted on another forum that I frequent: http://www.highlifter.com/forum/m_2209116/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm#2209242 Let me know what you think.
  6. jv982

A/C Flush?

Does anyone have any experience with the auto parts store's off the shelf compressed a/c flush kits? Are their any suggestions on a DIY a/c system flush?
  7. jv982

AC Issues

So last summer I replaced the compressor, accumulator, orfice tube, and all of the o-rings for a R134 conversion. The AC was blowing COLD, like 37f cold. Now I am having issues with the AC again. My compressor will run when the truck is idling, but if I rev it over 1500rpm for more than 5...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad