• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BishNasty

Bronco II transfer case swap

Im in the process of gathering everything I need to do the electric to manual tcase swap. The transfer case is a BW1350. I have the linkage, transfer case and the driveshaft already. What I'm lookin for is the two bolts that bolt the linkage to the transmission and the wiring harness for the...
  2. BishNasty

Bronco II problem?

Hey guys, I have stock a 87 bronco 2 5spd. The truck is making a weird clicking noise coming from the rear end but only upon acceleration and its pretty noticeable with the windows down. I think it might be the driveshaft? What do you guys think? Anything helps. o
  3. BishNasty

Rear leaf springs or blocks?

I have a stock 87 bronco ii. I like to do a little offroadin here and there but mainly drive the truck every where. I plan on getting the 4" rough country lift and 31s but I'm not sure whether to get leaf springs or blocks? Anything helps? Thanks
  4. BishNasty

Electric to Manual transfer case swap?

Hey guys, I have a stock 87 bronco II 5 speed 2.9L. The stock tcase is an electric and I don't feel like going through the hassle of trying to figure out why its not engaging. So my plan is to replace the electric with the manual. Questions: Will my current driveshafts work with the manual...
  5. BishNasty

Bronco II explorer questions?

Hi guys, I have a stock 5spd 87 bronco II. I'm looking to lift the truck so I want stronger axles, I found a 92 parts explorer for a couple hundred bucks. its got about 200k on it with a rebuilt 4.0 auto trans. Now my questions are will I be able to use both front and rear axles from the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad