• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Browning or Remington

Double clay birds while Trap Shooting. Is your Browning 22 a T-bolt? I'm not talking about the new ones, I'm talking about the old ones made in Belgium. If it is the old style, you have to be careful with them. The old T-bolts had stocks that were salt cured and not salt cured. If...
  2. Browning or Remington

That works. What happens when you shoot doubles? By the way AD, do you mind if I PM you to ask a question?
  3. Browning or Remington

I agree with AllanD. If you reload or are ambidexterous, the Browning is the one. Mainly since you don't have to go find your ejected hulls. I like both guns but I like the convinience of being able to bend over to collect my cases. If I'm not mistaken, FN of Belgium now owns Browning and...
  4. 12" Subenclosure

I to try my hand at fabricating a fiberglass sub enclosure. I didn't want to take up much back floor space because I need a place to put stuff. That is a 12" Rockford-Fosgate Punch subwoofer with a Rockford-Fosgate Stage 1 Amp. (Plenty of bass) The enclosure is a sealed enclosure and has...
  5. Trac-lok rebuild

Has anybody tried the alternative stacking of the plates in the 8.8 Trac-lok?
  6. 1st Time Ranger Owner/Been Guest for Awhile

2005 Ranger XL, 3.0L, 5-Speed, 2007 Edge front valance w driving lights, HELO Max VI 17" w 255-60-17 TOYO Proxes S/T, Bushwacker Extenda Flairs, Westin Nerf Bars, Black Projector Head lights, Black Euro tail lights, APC black suede buckets, Sony headunit, Infinity replacement speakers f&r, Stage...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad