• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Kyle M.

Murphy, the one ton B2 build

Ok, picked this 86 b2 up for next to nothing. It's in rough shape, but its good in all the right spots. It will ne my wifes and my family hauler that will stay street friendly for now. Currently it is running on a bastard set of leafs and f150 coils with a 3" body lift and 33" thornturds. It...
  2. Kyle M.

1 Ton Explorer Sport build

Alright, figure I would post this up. I am building this for a buddy of mine. What we have here is a 99 Explorer Sport, 4.0l, automatic, 4x4. What we are doing is a fully built Dana 60, locked, 5.38 gears, full chromo shafts, and a 14 bolt in the rear. We are going to use Fox 16" air shocks...
  3. Kyle M.

What I have been up to....

Figured since not all of us run over to the 'under construction' section I would post some before and after pictures of my truck, Before then crashed.... and after and a link to my build thread for anyone interested.... Thanks for lookin!
  4. Kyle M.

Kyle M's Ranger Rebuild

Kyle M's Ranger Truggy, Rebuilt again - Version 4 Well, some of you may know already, but last week I hit a tree with my truck, pretty much ruined the frame. So at that point it was time to come up with a new plan. I have already been wanting to do a SAS with my EB D44 so I figure there...
  5. Kyle M.

engine swap questions....

Can I swap out my 2.3 and drop in a 4.0? Is the frame the same? Thanks
  6. Kyle M.

Its a sad day....smashed the Ranger

Well, long story short, hit a dear, truck jumped it, pulled the tire to the right, sent me sideways into the ditch where I met a tree. I am ok and my buddy has a couple craked ribs from the seat belt. On with the pictures.... Got it pretty good.....looks like I have a good parts doner for...
  7. Kyle M.

Rocks and Valleys Harrison MI 5/30/10

Was a good day, not many pictures, no action shots since it was only my buddy and I so no copilots to take pictures. Defintly a great place to wheel and pretty challenging in some spots, mostly trying to avoid body damage, but I made it down every trail for the most part....just don't like the...
  8. Kyle M.

My trip to The Badlands, Attica IN 5/15/10...LONG READ, 56K, GTFO

Well, as some of you may know, Me and a few friends made a trip to The Badlands in Attica IN. We camped right there at Attica family camp ground, pretty sweet set up they have. It is around a 6 hour drive to get there from my house, so we set off at 5 am Friday morning with hope of setting up...
  9. Kyle M.

Trailers, what kind do you haul your rigs on?

I am in the market for a new trailer and i was just wondering what I should be looking for. I will be putting my Ranger on it mainly and will be pulling it with my buds HD Chevy....let me know, and pictures help!
  10. Kyle M.

Badlands ORV ....

Well I just wanted to put the offer out there for anyone who is interested in doin dome wheeling, me and a few buddies are heading down to the Badlands ORV in Attica IN, on May 13th and we will be wheeling the 14th and 15th. We will be camping somewhere (any suggestions from those who have been...
  11. Kyle M.

The Booger under the Knife....

Time for some fixing up, getting it ready for some wheeling, new core support, water pump, electric fan, rebuild the steering box. Then next the front axle is coming out for a couple new balljoints, I need to tack weld my ujoints and I am going to weld the spiders in the diff (I have a 44 for...
  12. Kyle M.

New pictures with the 35's

Well I have had these tires for a little while now and figured I haven't posted any pics in a while, some lame ones but pics none the less. You can also see the new front bumper I have been working on that is almost done. I will also throw in some of my new project, the 95 Explorer I picked up...
  13. Kyle M.

Front wheel hop/wobble

Whenever I drive in 4WD and get on it at all with the front wheels turned, my wheels wobble. I am thinking it is the U joint in bind. If that is what it is, how would I go about fixing it? Clearance the yokes for more angle? Or is it something I haven't thought about? Thanks
  14. Kyle M.

Got the front tires off the ground....

Figured I would share...it was a fun day of wheeling! http://www.youtube.com/user/iiweazle#p/a/u/1/A4zFfH4bJ3Y
  15. Kyle M.

Our trip to Tin Cup ORV 8/15/09

So on the 15th we decided to head up to Tin Cup ORV area up in Chase MI. Fun place to go. It was a nice day, sunny and 80*. SO we start down the trail and about 15 min into it we came across this fella... He was stuck in a deep mud hole that I have drove past a few times. SO we figured we...
  16. Kyle M.

D35 C clip elminator question

Alright, I just put new gears in my front end and eliminated the C clip by welding the cap on the stub shaft and putting a spring inside of the slip shaft. My problem now is I get a noise from where the axle is pushed out against the spindle housing. The spring pressure is causing it to...
  17. Kyle M.

Alright..new 4.88 gears, how fast am I going...

I have 33's and some 4.88 gears. How fast am I going according to rpms(can you tell me 65mph?). I can't really find a calculator to help me figure the gear along with the larger tire. Thanks
  18. Kyle M.

Continuing the quest constant change......

Well, as some of you may know I have been tossing around the idea of bedlining the lower portion of my truck or painting it to match since the roll pan and rear quarter was in primer - well I finally made up my mind. I also picked up a set of new tails that I kinda like, goes with the new look...
  19. Kyle M.

My buddies new Xplorer

My buddy picked this 96 up for 600 bucks with a bad clutch. It only has 120K on it...definily a steal. Anyway, it is in my driveway getting the cluch put in and I thought it was kind of funny, it is up on ramps and jackstands and my truck is still bigger. Preet nice truck for $600 And...
  20. Kyle M.

35's on stock D-35 and locked stock 8.8

Will the stock axles hold up to it or should I just stick with my 33's. I want a taller tire and i a going to buy gears to accommodate the size tire I plan on running, 4.56 on 33's, 4.88 on 35's. I don't wanna have to worry about breaking every time I go out. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad