• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TRX501RYAN

V8 Headers

Well considering im building a 347 stroker motor, after talking to the machinist, he recommends i find a 1,3/4'' tube header, long tubes if possible, now has any one tried putting the BBK Long tubes in the link below in the ranger, i will be 5 speed manual and 3'' body lift, think i will have...
  2. TRX501RYAN

Trans Help.... ZF-5 VS M502-R2

Well i am currently building a 347 to toss in the ranger... so its not quite as slow... lol... any how i have been trying to think out what trans to run. I have access to a, what im almost certain a M502-R2 Mazda trans from a 1995 F-150 4X4, with the t-case flange already on it and a fresh...
  3. TRX501RYAN

Fuel Cell Questions

Well, doing the V8 swap in my ranger, im contemplating going with a fuel cell, first off, easier to run a larger fuel lines, to feed the motor over the stock lines, and also free up the room, and transfer a little weight to the rear. Summit sells 20 gallon cells with 2'' sumps and -8an...
  4. TRX501RYAN

Pic Request? XD Wheels?

Hey looking for pictures of Monster XD Wheels on the rangers, looking to go with an 18 with a 35 or 36 inch tires, here are the wheels im liking right now, lets see them boys
  5. TRX501RYAN

Motor swap In the works

Motor swap In the works/ 347 Stroker Build Well, i've been really scratching my head lately on puting a V8 5,0 in my 95 ranger.... been loking all over for a motor to start with and work from there... Well, it looks like i am no longer going the 302/5.0 route.... I was on craiglist looking...
  6. TRX501RYAN

V8 Swap Getting Parts Lined Up Questions

Well i have a few questions, i know they have probly been answered a few times, but of you have a momemt to chime in here and there, i would appreciate it, im gearing my self up to hopefully start a V8 Swap in my 95 ranger 4x4 starting in the fall. My reason is truck needs new manifold and...
  7. TRX501RYAN

My Trx Project!

Well, the ranger has been done for a bit now, Finally Saved up the cash and got me quad done, so i figured id share a bit and give you the guys a little info on the build, The Quad is a 2004 TRX450r, i bought it new and 04, she poped the crank counter balance in 07, and i got it running last...
  8. TRX501RYAN

Winter setup vs Summer

Well just before summer ifound a good deal on some wheels and tires for my truck, so i put the aluminum ones away from the salt, little small, but have been working okay for the winter, heres a pic i shot the other day, first one i take, they are 30s for the winter... ill post a pic od both...
  9. TRX501RYAN

Mud Run. Tillbilly Deluxe!

Well in a local town of tilbury, they had a mud run, called tillbilly Deluxe. took the ranger out and had a lil fun in er, only ranger im the vid. You ll see a bronco as well.... stalled out, and lost the started made for a short day, sadly. i towed him back to camp after he got out of the...
  10. TRX501RYAN

Toyota Fail

As the title reads... lol... luckily he was able to save it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FshOpPqj88&feature=fvw
  11. TRX501RYAN

95 Conversion Questions

Hey, lately i've had the idea of adding some cylinders to my ranger. I have a few questions, i've been searching quite a bit lately but there is info everywhere, on some many different builds, i thought i would ask a few of the biggest questions that worry me, First off is the wiring, my truck...
  12. TRX501RYAN

95 Splash

Well i got bored for a bit today, and decided to go finally take some pictures with my camera rather then my phone of my truck in the driveway. So i played around a little bit in the driveway, If any one is curious about the build, here is the build thread...
  13. TRX501RYAN

New Ride!

Well i got a new ride tonight.. me and a buddy picked it up and wnt halfers on it... 1988 Suzuki Samurai 4x4, with 4x4, leaf springs all around, and solid front axle.... She wouldnt start... no power to any of the electrical, not even a light.... then all of a sudden there was light... then...
  14. TRX501RYAN

First time out in the Lift

Well i stopped by my buddies, and they told me, i lifted the truck..... i had to go threw the ditch, so i tried, and picked a bad spot, for some reason my 4x4 didn't kick in right away, and there ended up being a boulder in front of the pass. tire, the drivers tires was spinning in the mud, and...
  15. TRX501RYAN

Hazards Stopped Working

Well just go the truck done, went to use the hazards, and they stopped working, the dash has no signals nor the tails or fronts, im going to check the fuse tomorrow, didn't really look into, planned on doing it tomorrow. Its a 95 splash, Now if its not to fuse, where else would i check any...
  16. TRX501RYAN

Need Help Identyfying a Part (have photo)

i see red fluid in the pic. so it seams, i marked it with an arrow and looks like the tailshaft seal might be the culprit
  17. TRX501RYAN

Sway bars

Well i was gonna start my lift this week.... but i need to hold off, start a new job wednesday, and need to get settled before i start. Anyhow, i was looking at the sway bars, and did a search, and was reading up on adding ext sway bar end links, In the rear, this will be an easy task to just...
  18. TRX501RYAN

TTB Lift Brackets....

Well i have my rims coming in soon, and got most of my parts all thats left if to pic up all of the hardware for the brackets, and figure a couple things out, Now for starters, my 95 splash has front and rear swaybars.... do i need to do anything with theses, drop them, toss them, or leave...
  19. TRX501RYAN

2010 Camaro

Well we just got one in at the dealer ship i work at, i only drove it about 30 feet, theres a pic of me while im innit, and thats about it, well see weather or nbot i can actually get the chance to drive one lol... anyways heres the shots: Me innit Under the hood Cockpit 20''wheels with...
  20. TRX501RYAN

My Custom Frame Notch

good stuff, wasnt sure, looks good tho

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad