• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tachometer Works... Kinda....

So my tachometer works on some rpm's at some times. some times it will idle perfectly at 800 in drive, and 1k at idle. but when you rev the engine, it doesn't go past 2k. then i tap on it, and it goes to 1500 at idle, 1100 in drive, and revs all the way into 6k. so... any ideas? corroded grounds...
  2. Idler Pulley Question

How far should the idler pulley stick out on the 4.0Liter engine? mine sticks out about a .5 an inch compared to all of the other ones. The reason i ask is because the belt keeps slipping off the c/s pulley. we have reason to believe that the idler is bad because the tensioner was replaced, and...
  3. A/C help!

I was curious how many actual rubber hoses come on the A/C system in my 1990 Ranger with the 4 Liter engine... I have looked all online, and found no diagrams at all. Main brand auto stores like napa and autozone sell the Discharge and suction hose, but is that all ? It can't be. Right? read on...
  4. Just About done

i have a problem with my belt and pulley setup. I have replaced the idler and tensioner pulley, as well as the power-steering pulley. The belt squeaks and squeals. It also ripped off a rib on the serpentine belt. before i replaced the power-steering pulley, it kept burning through belts. and it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad