• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dugan

Saginaw Pump Conversion

Reviving an old post, do you happen to have these photos saved somewhere? Looking to do this swap soon.
  2. Dugan

"Mini Me" Low COG B2 Crawler/Jumper Build

I modified the width of the axles and trimmed the splines. It fits just perfect at full droop and at full bump. No binds and no chance of coming apart. Took a little bit. But ill add your info to my notes for next time
  3. Dugan

Challenger is my buddies. I was fabbing up some stuff for his hellcat swap haha I had these axles mostly already setup snd i wanted a small track width Im gonna do a bar across the lower Windshield snd then windshield bars. Exo was removable only till it wasnt haha.
  4. Dugan

Center console time.
  5. Dugan

Sanded and coated chassis in STEELIT. Got swing steering powdercoated. C clip eliminator. New beadlocks.
  6. Dugan

Coated the exo in STEELIT, weldable paint. B2 got sent off for Vinyl windows to be made for the 3 rear windows. Started painting the jambs with my final color. Turquila Monstaliner.
  7. Dugan

Cnc magic.
  8. Dugan

Cut up a ranger bed to make my filler panels. And of course i have a dummy fuel door now haha. Then on to the exo cage Looking back wish i went into the fender.
  9. Dugan

Boxed in the rear around the coilovers. Door for my rear fuel hatch.
  10. Dugan

My safe way of moving it at the time haha. Got a Rx7 radiator for free with a built in dual fan setup. So since this rad lays flat, I had to weld up an orifice and weld a neck onto the top. And then came the trolling. What the b2 is really known for haha. building my mounts for the...
  11. Dugan

Its been awhile, going to photo dump in the order they were taken to update this thread. CNC machine for the win.
  12. Dugan

86 B2 Fuel Pressure from pump

Im swapping in a fuel cell into my 86 b2, Its being built as a rock crawler with also being setup for jumping/prerunning. I am trying to find the appropriate fuel pump to get for it and im struggling to find the fuel pressure from the HP pump on the rail. This rail pump says it runs at 44psi...
  13. Dugan

I obtained a Bronco 2 about a year ago with 40" Iroks on it. I was running a modified TTB long travel Ranger on 35s and bought the B2 for the tires. I ran the Ranger for about a year on a Dana 35 TTB and 8.8 Rear with Lockers front and rear and 4.56 gears on 40" IROKs with no issues. Well the...
  14. Dugan

Best trans for rock crawling

Im swapping all my suspension and stuff from my 89 ranger to an 88 b2 to allow for more room and i will also be stretching the axles front and rear (front is still ttb) I prerun and crawl with the ranger. I was looking to run a 2.9 till I can get a 4.0, but I wanted to find the best...
  15. Dugan

Will a 89 Ranger hood fit a 88 b2?

Im swapping all my suspension items from my ranger over to my b2 i just picked up and was wondering if my cowl hood I built for my ranger would fit? It does look different slightly at the grill area, but seeing if anyone has attempted it. Worst case I build another hood.
  16. Dugan

FOA 2.5" reservoir shocks? Anyone running them?

Bought to order some 2.5" resi shocks for my ranger, called FOA and they said a 2.5 with Med compression and light/med rebound would be good. Ive seen a lot of hate towards FOA, anyone have any experience?
  17. Dugan

James Duff Heimed radius arm mounting

I was going to mount mine with the arm running across the top to give me more ground clearance, but it seems that when I look these arms up they are mounted with the arm running across the bottom. Anyone have issues mounting them... upside down on the opposite side?
  18. Dugan

TTB Heim Steering Setup

2 - 54" of 1.5" X .25" wall DOM tubing 4 - 7/8" Hex Head Weld Bungs, 2 LH & 2 RH, 14TPI for Heim Joints 4 - 7/8" Jam Nuts, 2 LH & 2 RH, 14TPI for Heim Joints 2 - 7/8" X 7/8" RS H&C Chromoly Heims, 1 LH & 1 RH 2 - 7/8" X 3/4" RS H&C Chromoly Heims, 1 LH & 1 RH 2 - 7/8" X 3/4" RS Stainless...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad