• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4speed swap

people who have used the kit made by rule breaker. thought comments? have you been happy with it.. i blew my trans today and happen to have a 4speed laying around so im looking at going this way with it. :icon_hornsup:
  2. 4speed swap

people who have used the kit made by rule breaker. thought comments? have you been happy with it.. i blew my trans today and happen to have a 4speed laying around so im looking at going this way with it.
  3. t19 question

i have a t19 with a 205 hooked to it i bought for another project and may not be using it. anyway to adapt this to my 4.0? thanks
  4. 91 ranger budget build

this is my 91 ranger build. Baclkground: my freinds grandfather bought it in 95ish from the local ford dealer. its have 40,000 miles on it. it was an all original 91 4.0 ext cab shortbox 5 speed 4x4. he had superwinch manual hubs installed and did odd and end stuff to it while he had it (plugs...
  5. 91 ranger

I'm not sure if im on the right forum. tell me if i am. I have a 91 range 4.0 with a 5 speed. Its got a 3in body lift and 35's. everyone says wit wouldnt work but it did. It's a supercab if that makes difference. required litlte trimming. im a f350 gu so wat type of mods should i do. i want a...
  6. 91 ranger

I'm not sure if im on the right forum. tell me if i am. I have a 91 range 4.0 with a 5 speed. Its got a 3in body lift and 35's. everyone says wit wouldnt work but it did. It's a supercab if that makes difference. required litlte trimming. im a f350 gu so wat type of mods should i do. i want a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad