• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rebelkid

Door lock conversion

Installing auto door locks and auto windows pulled from a ranger, verified the window motors worked before install, but silly me forgot to verify the door locks worked >_< Issue: both door lock actuators click but do not move the lock. Currently have it grounded and have a extra wire i'm using...
  2. rebelkid

B3000 to ranger conversion

ARGG! recovering from a recent hit and run...got some insurance money to play with. For the most part everything up front is dented or damaged in some way or another. [luckily she still runs good] was shopping around for replacement parts and I realized that if i were ever going to convert the...
  3. rebelkid

Soo....cold air intake didnt work out

So, a few years ago when i first got my truck and started upgrading it, one of the first things i upgraded was the intake to a aftermarket "cold air intake"... Now that ive been working on it for a few years and know a heck of a lot more, I've been fixing a few things i screwed up....the CAI...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad