• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 01 escape manifold cat

What can cause this on an 01 escapes manifold cat? Its molten and turned to dust.. not sure if then PIC will upload but we will see
  2. Grinding on my D35 TTB

So the snow hit New England and it was the first time i used 4wheel in a few months. I recently did all my front end ujoints and packed my bearings. There is a strange grinding noise coming from the drivers side area. Im thinking it could be from my axle seal but im not sure as it stops when im...
  3. Dana 35 questions

So i went to do my u-joints on the passenger side before winter come and my yoke is seized.. does anyone know how much gear oil the 35 takes? It also looks like the left side of the housing is on a pivot point. if i take the bolts off the beam will the pumpkin just come back to me? or will it...
  4. I need help finding this.

I've seen one up in NH i think they wanted like 1300-1900 for it though and it was a few years ago.
  5. Kindroad raptor 250

So... I picked up this buggy off a friends father. paid 400 for it and all it needed was a new battery, wires and a little carb/intake cleaning. Does anyone have any kind of experience with these? Any known problems?
  6. 03 sonata no power

So my dad just called me and said his car broke down when he was going to work. It didn't really break down, but it wont go over 15MPH and didn't trip a code. He said he could still shift the transmission manually and couldn't go any faster. its got the 2.7 v6 and 100k miles. It idles fine at...
  7. 92 fog lights

So i busted a fog light a few years ago and i want to fix it now.. The problem is that i cant find a new stock light? anyone know where you can find them?
  8. Brutal bumps

OK, so im not sure if this is only me but my truck is ****ing horrible over the smallest bumps.. Lets say im on a road they are resurfacing.. that little 2" transition going 5mph or less sends my front end way high up. My friend also noted that my truck takes speed bumps worse than anything hes...
  9. 92 ranger door latch issues

hey, so i live in new england and have had problems with my door latches rusting, seizing, and had a cable snap.. has anyone else had this issue? i just looked up recall info and found that to be a known problem. is it too late to cash in on that? i cant find the cables anywhere only the handles.
  10. Running and license plate lights shorting out

So last week i thought i blew my dimmer switch after i needed to find a sweet spot to have my headlights and running lights on at the same time. so i swapped that out. turns out it burned on of the terminals off. the wire chart says it was the main headlight to dimmer, red wire yellow stripe. my...
  11. 4.0 not starting?

Ok so basically my 92 is a champ. or has been until now. i got out of work this morning drove it home no problems.. and when i get up and get ready to go back to work she turns over but wont start. i checked the fuel pump and it clicks on when i turn the key, and the fuel rail has pressure but i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad