• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4" Spindle Lift

u could probably get some slack out of the hard lines and more the rubber line mound and free up some length
  2. My 04 single cab

what seats did u install?
  3. 5.0 Swap PATS Issue (2007 Ranger)

i have a 2006 mazda b2300 that i will be v8 swapping shortly. my thought to get around the 2004+ electronic bullcrap is to find a 2000 yr or so truck and swap out all the cab wiring to make it a pre 2004 cab. then maybe everything will work fine?
  4. Gets lowered tomorrow

looks good.. what the wheel and tire size if u dont mind me asking?
  5. adding aftermarket gauges to 96 2.3

i just traded for a 96 b2300. the stock cluster had issues. the odometer stopped working and the coolant temp never really moved much off 1/4 way up the gauge. so i swapped out the cluster for one with a tach from my 2002 edge. all works well except i noticed the coolant is doing the same...
  6. upper coolant pipe

its actually part # 8592 in that picture... i found out some more info and finally found it late last night or motorcraft part #RH91
  7. upper coolant pipe

I have a 06 mazda 2300 auto. what is the coolant pipe called and or part number for the pipe that the upper radiator hose connects to? it runs to the back of the intake or head. it had a bubble in the black paint that I popped and coolant came out. im afraid it is rusting from the inside out...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad