• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. steve01

Instrument Panel Lights

I changed mine in my 2003 and just left the cluster hooked to the plugs and turned on the parking lights. Took a little reaching around but did the job in about 30 min.
  2. steve01

who else on here has a B-series? post pics!

I have 2 one is a 97 B4000 It is waiting to be turned into something,not sure what yet but it lost the argument with the maple after some black ice action! Replaced with this 99 Troy lee I've started on the 99 so far new heads, tie rod ends, sway bar links, brakes all the way around. Still...
  3. steve01

No EGR valve

I have a 1999 Mazda b4000 Troy Lee and am replacing heads due to receding exhaust valves. I've realized during tear down that there is no egr or any parts relating to it on this truck. My question is were some of the 4l's made with no egr valves?:icon_confused:
  4. steve01

New guy in Mi

Have been reading tech articles from this web site for 5 years or so. Maybe time to say hi. I have 2 Mazda b4000's both 4x4 one is a 97 the other is a 99 Troy Lee. I just got the 99 2 weeks ago. Will be doing some work on the 99 so far new sway bar links new rear brakes pulled off intake and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad