• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Skeleranger

Snoooooow

Idk bout anyone else, but im pumped for snow, possibly a foot by tomarrow.:yahoo::icon_cheers:
  2. Skeleranger

Got Me A Bear!

def should stuff it and make it into your coat rack. def surprise any people you have over. haha
  3. Skeleranger

illinois.

soo iv seen a lot of people are from colorado or southern states. any fellow illini out there? i just think id be cool to make a lil ranger group to wheel, wrench and wheel again and just hang out.
  4. Skeleranger

What size tires should i run?

i have and 02 ranger with the torsions cranked so im sitting pretty much level and i just put on a 3inch body lift. im getting some 15x10 steelies but my question is should i run 32x11.50's or 33x12.50's and if i do run 33's will i rub at all even if i hit some big ruts? thanks for any advice.
  5. Skeleranger

hey there

iv been looking at TRS for awhile now for hints and advice, especially with my decision to do my bodylift with just a friend and me, the guide was helpful, and i finally decided to join.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad