• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mass Air Flow Sensor

I was just wondering if there was a way to bipass my sensor on a 94 ranger with a 4.0. I want to bolt on a air intake from pepboys but i dont think they have any that bolt up, so i was just going to hose clap it. Any suggetions?
  2. Drop Brackets

Does any know where I can buy just the drop Brackets for the fornt axle and short arms for 94 ranger?
  3. 4x4 won't work

On my 94 ford ranger when ever I engage my 4x4 it acts like a brake and buge the front tires. I have no flashing 4x4 lights and I can still hear the 4x4 high and low engage. Any idea's of what can be wrong with it?
  4. Snorkel for 94 4.0 ranger xlt

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew what I do with the other hoses coming off of the intake port connect to the front of the body. I was just thinking of sealing off the air box then just have pvp run off the box out the side pannel and up the panger side door, but i didnt want to screw...
  5. After Market Bumpers

Hey everyone! I was wondering if there was any after market winch bumpers that were for other vehicles like jeeps or chevys that would fit on or close to my 1994 4x4 ranger super cab. And no, I don't have a welder yet to make my own bumper.
  6. Transmissions for a 5.0

i have a 94 ranger with the 4.0 v6 and i was wondering if my stock trany and transfercase will work with the 5.0 if i just get a new bell housing. if not any suggestions?
  7. 4.0 v6 not starting in the cold

when i got up this morning at 6am to go to work my 94 ranger didnt start up at all. it turned over but did not pop. its the third time this happen in the morrning when it is below 60 degrees. then when i get back from work at 2 pm and 80 degrees outside it starts right up. What the **** can...
  8. Over Heating off road

hey i was wounder if anyone had any ideas on making my 94 ranger 4.0 over heating slower cause i can only go mudding for 10 mins before the coolent starts boiling and im not even pushing it that hard. any ideas will help, thanks
  9. Good mud holes or trails in Florida

Hey guys, I was wondering if any one knew of good places to ride in florida. I go to the loop, which is by sea world, and almost every day and everyone i meet there say that this is one of the best off roading spots in florida but im getting pretty board of it and want to find a new place to...
  10. front differential leaking

I got a 94 ranger 4.0 4x4 and just yesterday i took it out mudding and trail ridding to test out the manual hubs i just installed and it ran great!! but when i got home i noticed fluid leaking and it turned out to come from the front differential which is a dana 35. i have worked on 93 f150...
  11. new headers for 94 ranger

I need to find some new headers for my 94 ranger, i want more power and just for it to sound better. so throw me some ideas and brands!
  12. New headers for a 94 Ranger.

Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone had any good ideas for new headers on my 94 ranger?
  13. I need to swap my auto hubs out.

I need to know any ideas on what i shoud switch my auto hubs on my 94 ranger xlt 4x4 out with? I know warn makes a kit but i was wondering if there was any better ones to use. And also i want a just a 3 in lift but i was wondering if a suspension lift was much beter then a body or it doesnt...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad