• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. power windows..

so here is what I got.... 95 explorer....96 explorer... I am wanting to go to power windows in the 96.. what would be the way to go?? I have the whole truck so I could use the existing wiring harness from the 95 and switch it to the 96.... who has done this and how hard is this going to be...
  2. lucky me in Georgia..

Sooo I was going to supposidly trade my explorer for a mustang yesterday and on the way there I found a nice Bronco 2, explorer and Ranger junkyard.... it was about 2 acres..... it was awesome... but thats not the best... I get there and the mustang is a piece of junk....but sitting next to it...
  3. lights come one

from time to time I have my abs and air bag light come on...... what does that mean??
  4. odd ball

was looking for parts for my 96 exploder and I came up on front and rear diff and it has 327 gear ratio??? thought they were 3.50 or 3.55??
  5. speedo

soo I have changed the instrument cluster on several occasions and every single one does the same thing....... the gauge for the mph does not work right..... I have a new transfercase and sensor, cuase I destroyed the case...... anyone have any ideas???
  6. diff

I have a 96 explorer... noise coming from front diff.... how hard is that to work on??? and what would I need to fix it??
  7. instrument cluster 96 exploder

been having a fit for this thing......trying to get it to work and I cant.... I am mainly having a problem with the speedometer.... I know its in the instum how to fix instrument cluster. what I had done was I took it apart to set the correct milage, the original died... so I got a junk yard...
  8. ideas on how to??

soo I noticed on my explorer I dont have any hubs... and well I dont like that crap... I like being able to lock them in... .what kinda of swap can I do??? and what about the transfercase do I need to change it also???
  9. 96 explorer...

I have loooked maybe not that good enough but I am looking to fix the saggy rear on this thing.... and what would it take to put 32s under this thing??
  10. New here...

Hi my name is Justin.... I am from Northeast Georgia.. I just recently got in trade a 1996 Ford Explorer 4x4... and the first time I took it off road I tore the transfercase out.... dont realyl know what is in store for it.. figured I would join to see what kinda of info I can get muchless Ideas...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad