• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bronco ii tube bumper designs

What tube bumper designs do you guys like/prefer. I've been doing some researching some designs but I can't decide. if you could submit pictures of completed bumpers and maybe some plans that would be great. ive been planning on building my own since I work in an exhaust shop I can bend and wel...
  2. Bronco II Dies

I have a problem with my 86 Bronco II 2.9 automatic. It keeps dying on me while im driving it. Also with the steering wheel if you hit it, it will kill the engine, or it will screw up the lights and radio. Im not sure whats wrong with it. Any suggestions?
  3. Bronco Fuel

I have an 86 Bronco II V6 fuel injected and I was wanting to replace the fuel lines but then I heard that fuel injected cars need to have high pressure fuel lines. Ive never heard of high pressure fuel lines so Im not sure if the guy was making stuff up or if I really need high pressure lines...
  4. Bronco II Fuel Line

I have an 86 Bronco II V6 fuel injected. My fuel filter has been leaking for about 3 months. I have one fuel filter with two inlines and two outlines. But the thing I was wondering is can I replace the one with 2 smaller fuel filters? Will it restrict fuel to the engine or to the fuel injecters...
  5. Bronco II help

Does anyone have a picture of the 86 Bronco II Starter solenoid wiring. I made a huge mistake of taking them off without taking a pic or lableing them. Probobly because of the 15 hours of working on it before fried my brain. I have the smaller solenoid. Without the fuse box on the fender wall...
  6. Bronco II Stability

Is there any way to make my Bronoco II more stable and less likely to flip without loosing much hight off the truck. Thanks Erik
  7. Help!!!

I have an 86 Bronco II 2.9 V-6 automatic. My truck ran great when all of a sudden the fuel filter on the driver side rail started leaking, so i got it replaced. But then the starter wouldnt crank at all so i tried the starter solenoid, i replaced that and now the starter will crank but the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad