• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SeanWilson

Help! dana 44 hi tops not clearing calipers!

Hey guys, lets just say i’m am in the process of building a Hermaphrodite axle to go onto my hermaphrodite pickup. SORRY AHEAD OF TIME FOR THE SHORT ESSAY, i believe if your gunna throw out your 2cents its good to know the back ground and whole story and situation. little back ground, about...
  2. SeanWilson

’85 f150 suspension-> BII

Okay this is all for my buddy. He has a stock BII i think its an ’87?.. We decided since he has the rig and i have the knowledge, that we are gunna tackle this together. We got a line on a ’85 F150, it has no engine but everything else is there. it has 4.11’s in both the 44 and 9’’. We are...
  3. SeanWilson

Supercharger g4 mp90

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/pts/3888532755.html This is not me, and i am 3 hours from it. I was just looking around and knew a few people where looking around for something similar for there rangers. and yes i know its in the wrong section but just wanted it to get seen asap
  4. SeanWilson

Header question guys!

Hey a guy in town has a set of 70-1172 pacesetter headers, its for a 93-97 ranger, but is it possible that they will work on a 98? i mean the exhaust system didnt change that much did it? he has them brand new for $220 and i want to snag them quick
  5. SeanWilson

Driveline U joint advice/help

Hey guys, i know this isnt a super urgent matter but it really doesnt seem to belong in any other category since it is a 1988 Chevy suburban front cardigan driveline thats being mounted to a BW 1350 Tcase and powering a Dana 30 axle. I am currently having a buddy at a machine shop cut my old...
  6. SeanWilson

ground and shaved stock headers and back... help?

okay guys ive got a 98 4.0L, since i have a couple snapped exhaust manifold bolts and desperately need to get rid of the previous idiots hack exhaust job. My plan was to pop them off, port the edges and get a little better flow right out of the block and then start with a new y-pipe and back...
  7. SeanWilson

Shifter Linkage Help???

hey guys, i dont know if this is just simple basic easy stuff or not but if any one could school me a little bit on how to properly set up the shift links for a bw 1350 it would be greatly appreciated. here is the skinny, i swapped in a bw 1350 into my 98 4.0L 5speed, the donor truck was a...
  8. SeanWilson

WTB stock or not fender flares

hey guys, i know through the years i (and every other wrencher saves parts) what i am looking for is stock or larger fender flares to slap onto my ’98 4x4. when i bought the truck it had none in the rear and (has 2wd matching color hood, both fenders and both doors) so there are no holes for the...
  9. SeanWilson

Manual Tcase in a 98... shifter prob

hey guys, i swapped in a bg 1350 manual Tcase, with the interior front slip shaft. my 5speed ’98 ranger amazingly had the threaded hole for my shifter apparatus already in the adapter :yahoo: then i realized it was not right and didnt fit perfect. so i jimmy’d it to work with welding on pieces...
  10. SeanWilson

Snowmobile engine rebuild, advice??

hey guys, about got my ranger done (good enough to last threw winter) and now its time to get my shit together. I used to have a 98 Polaris 700 indy xc, witha 144, after market reeds, boost tube, comp pistons and some more goodies i got and put in with a mechanic friend on the west coast. BUT...
  11. SeanWilson

is it worth $50??

i was banging around CL when i found a ford 9 inch rear end for $50,its from a 77 ford ltd. complete hub to hub took out of car b4 junking.. :icon_confused: i am almost done with my dana 30 swap so i have no real need for a fullsize rear end at this moment, but i have dreams of running...
  12. SeanWilson

New System!...Questions...

Rockford Fosegate Amp and Sub combo. a Punch P300-1 Amp to a single Punch 10” P2D210, after reading the specs they recommend for a box, i crunched the numbers and the box a fellow TRS guy built! :headbang: :yahoo: http://www.ranger-forums.com/showthread.php?t=104557 So to you guys out there...
  13. SeanWilson

No, its not a joke... Ford Courier... Opinion from real wheelers/ppl

okay, here ins the skinny.. I picked up a dana 30 to do a SAS on my 98 ranger, but its my only rig and i cant afford to have my truck down for more then a weekend, and when im wheeling im worried abt breaking something and losing it as my driver...which is NOT allowed. then i saw my cherry... my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad