• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Map Sensor or Not????

I have looked all over online and all over this sight. I have a 91 Ranger 2wd with a 8 plug 2.3 engine. Some people say that this sensor exists on the passenger firewall and have picks... I have looked over and over this whole truck and it is NOT there but people swear it should have one even...
  2. Mechanical Guage Install Help

So i picked up a triple set of mechanical gauges for my 91 ranger 2wd, 8 plug, 2.3. I have water, oil, and volts but i am stumped on where to plum and wire them in. The temp sensor i was just going to T off of the ECT location but if that messed with the computer i will just T it off a heater...
  3. Good free idea for easy power???

hi im new and didnt know where to post this so here we go: im running a 93 2.3L 8 plug engine and read on a website called hotrodhigh.ca that flipping the plug wires on the intake side (1 with 4, and 2 with 3) will change the intake side from firing when the exhaust is open to the compression...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad