• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Who makes a good radiator?

I got one from O'Reilly about a year ago for I wanna say like $180 and it hasn't given my an trouble at all.
  2. 4-cylinder MPG question

I must say I'm disappointed as well with my mpg, I get roughly 16-17 mpg in my 03 2.3l reg cab automatic, has always been that way since the day I got it nearly 4 years ago. Driving conditions are 35 on my 1/2 road 45 to work and back and 70 to school and back. All this with only me in the truck...
  3. Blowing Cold Air and Leaking Anti-freeze, 08 Ranger

I've had to put about 10 jugs of coolant in mine due the heater control valve breaking (same as the poster above) once a rubber hosed popped off the plastic hose that runs above the radiator, and lastly the upper plastic radiator port had a crack in it and would only leak/spray when it was...
  4. 2003 2.3L High Idle

Hey everyone, So I got an oil change last week and since that day I noticed my idle seems to be really high. I checked first to see if the air filter box was closed all the way since they seem to always mess that up and sure enough it wasn't. Putting it back on correctly didn't change the idle...
  5. 03 2.3L bog in OD

I want to say that they are around 2k but I will find out for sure. Should I just take it out of OD or could it be something else? I do notice that it is worse on hills and sometimes curves, specifically on/off ramps
  6. 03 2.3L bog in OD

Anyone at all?
  7. Update PCM for new coil pack?

Hello everyone I was having some issues with my truck and I was told by the mechanic that I have a misfire and since I replaced my wires and plugs recently that is it probably the coil pack. However he said that he has to update the pcm with the new part number in order for it to work. Is this...
  8. 03 2.3L bog in OD

Hello, I was just reading some posts about a bad torque converter. I myself am not positive that it is the cause of my problem but I am running out of things to check/replace :P My problem is when I am driving my 2003 Ford Ranger XL 2.3l with the 5R44E tranny when it shifts into OD, it has this...
  9. 03 2.3L bog in OD

Hello, I was just reading some posts about a bad torque converter. I myself am not positive that it is the cause of my problem but I am running out of things to check/replace :P My problem is when I am driving my 2003 Ford Ranger XL 2.3l with the 5R44E tranny when it shifts into OD, it has this...
  10. Heater blowing cold air, side vents moving very little air.

Hello all, this morning was the first time I needed to use the heater in a few months which usually works great and the truck would warm up in about 5 minutes, however traveling about 15 minutes to work this morning with the truck warmed up only cold air blew out. At about 12 minutes in I...
  11. Rear speakers in 2003 ranger

Hey everyone love the forum. :D Well I just upgraded my headunit to a sony cdx gt21w and I am going to replace the door and rear speakers with pioneer TS-A6872R's 3 way speakers. I only have one problem. The truck is as baseline as it can get ( old head unit was just a radio O.o) so on the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad