• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sbsumerix

bad night

well the other day i checked out my wheel bearings and noticed the front right bearing was kinda hard to turn but i figured i would just do it when i got home this week. but last night when i drove 2 hours from lima ohio to columbus ohio to drop a roommate off at the airport i was on my way back...
  2. sbsumerix

need help with a part.

im a lost for words right now i should know this. ok the ranger has that fender mounted starter solenoid? and not one on the starter right?
  3. sbsumerix

Long trip troubles

My truck is a Mazda B3000 4x4 5 speed and after long trips i run into a chugging, hesitation, and exhaust backfire problem. It started happening on my way home from college and as soon as i got to the same city everytime my check engine light would come on and go off continously the rest of the...
  4. sbsumerix

and the lord said let there be drifting

Drift season has begun. I love winter and dont call me reckless for having a little fun in my truck. The only place where i drift around (on purpose) is at a high school parking lot late at night, when no one is around and nothing for me to hit. Just out there to have a little fun. :headbang:
  5. sbsumerix

Norma guitar

i was wondering if anyone could tell me the estimate price for what a 1960's norma guitar would go for its electric 4 knob tuner with whammy. roommate has one and is saying he had it appraised for over $1,000 but you cant trust anything he says
  6. sbsumerix

ahhh the ricer community

ok sitting at a light next to a red turbo eclipse he starts revving at me so i rev back and he sits the revved up waiting for the light im just sitting there i dont care and he jumps on the red light lol i win for disqualify cation then the light turns green and we both take off i hit 35 the...
  7. sbsumerix

tests

did some tests on my b3000 today in class has 152,XXX miles on it vacuum perfect, compression about 100 psi per cylinder, and 5% leak down on each cylinder pretty good
  8. sbsumerix

job

as of 4 weeks ago some of you seen me post up here i got a job at a pennzoil quick lube. the boss was a dick. i got bitched out about everything i did like twice of how i wash windows, one on the person i am of how im not a loud person, another of i was power washing a room and he told me to get...
  9. sbsumerix

Guitars?

So who all plays? i just bought my first guitar yesterday its a main street acoustic that i found for 60 bucks and i always wanted to learn how to play. so yeah i bought the guitar yesterday and by last night being self taught and tabs online i can play the intros to a horse with no name -...
  10. sbsumerix

A Job!

Finally after a year in lima ohio for college i was able to find a job. last night in class my friend told me a guy he works with just got fired. so when i woke up today i printed out a resume drove down there talked to the manager gave him my resume he asked some questions i answered and he...
  11. sbsumerix

F 150 steering gear box to a ranger

i was wondering if i could put a 95 f150 steering gear box into my 94 ranger are they the same or is the f150 box bigger. i was just wondering because its either swap it with the f150 i have at home, buy a new one at 250 bucks or search junk yards and hope i can find a good one with no leaking...
  12. sbsumerix

odd little bug here

i got pulled over tonight for no tail lights so i went and picked up a pair even though i put new ones in a year ago. and well i got home took the old light out looked at it and nothings wrong with it. so then i go check out the fuse but its good too i checked power at the fuse and i have bat...
  13. sbsumerix

we didnt start the flame war

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos pretty good song funny and true
  14. sbsumerix

gymkhana spoof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh6HzUZuvPs this video is great if you enjoy the ken block vids. just kids being dump good driver though
  15. sbsumerix

rigs of rods help

i use to play it and i had to redo my entire computer so i lost it all and now i cant find how to get the ranger on there i searched trs and when i find the thread it says its not there can i get a link to download it again? thanks
  16. sbsumerix

limited slip ?

ok i asked before about swapping gears from a 8.8 limited slip into a 7.5 and i got a no but what all makes is a limited slip just the (s-type spring between the spider gears) or is there other things with it like special spider gears? if its only the spring wouldnt i be able to put that spring...
  17. sbsumerix

accidental wheeling

so i was out on the allegan 2-tracks back home and i came up to this mud pit there was some room on the right so i tried going around it i didnt feel like getting the truck all muddy or run the chance of getting stuck (even though i did) tire in the air water in door i was getting stuck and...
  18. sbsumerix

94 ranger $800

http://limaohio.craigslist.org/cto/1221906356.html
  19. sbsumerix

bucket seat?

ok i have the bench seat in mine but buying it from a heavier guy and me being some what heavy myself the drivers seat has a swoop in it and the other day i hit a bump and i hear crack as i fall an inch. i would like to put bucket seats in there but i know that for some reason ford had the idea...
  20. sbsumerix

new mustang vs. camaro vs. challenger comparison

looking to see whos going with the most power v6 2010 mustang 4.0=210 hp 240 torque 2010 camaro 3.6=304 hp 273 torque 2009 challeger 3.5=250 hp 250 torque v8 mustang 4.6=315 hp 325 torque camaro doesnt have a normal v8 just the ss 6.2 Challenger 5.7 hemi=372 hp 400 torque top of the line...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad