• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. theturbokid83

12" brake upgrade

Thank you!
  2. theturbokid83

12" brake upgrade

Looking for some knowledge. Wanting to move to the Sport Trac front brakes. The Ranger is a 2008 2wd. The article on the upgrade is for the I-beam suspension. From looking at the Sport Trac knuckles they don't fit the Ranger without other modifications, plus it looks like the caster would be...
  3. theturbokid83

no duratec info in tech library?

There is a turbo kit on ebay from speed daddy. three different stages. find a good fab shop on line and have intakes made speed daddy does custom hearers. and a company called MSDS http://www.msdsinc.com/exhaust.html has N/A header. may not flow much more then the manifold but it does not weigh...
  4. theturbokid83

Duratec compatability

Did you try a wet compression test on Cyl. one? If there is no real improvement of pressure, do a leak-down test. If it does jump a lot say 50+ psi you have shitty rings. If not, well that sucks. leak down, depends were you hear the air come out. intake=valve exhaust=valve crank case=really bad...
  5. theturbokid83

Duratec 2.3l terrible gas mileage

something to remember about winter, more dense air=more fuel.
  6. theturbokid83

2.3L Duratec intake-injector-header-exhaust mod

wow Changing your intake size to 2.5" does not increase your air velocity, it increases volume. I googled it, and I do lots of cyl. head work. Next the mods you did do increase "power" without a dyno no telling how much. Next top end work is highly valuble. Cams from crower they have a nice...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad