• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Poor idle and power loss, KOEO code 18

Starting last week I had a sudden loss of power in my 88 BII. I was driving my daily commute and I noticed it started slowing down. I lost enough power I had to drop to 4th to keep above 60 MPH. At hot idle it runs rough, cold idle is fine. Power loss doesn't matter cold or hot - I have poor...
  2. Loud bang, then no power to rear wheels

1988 Bronco II XLT, 2.9L 5-speed 4x4. Starting from a stop today I let out the clutch, heard a loud bang, and the truck wouldn't move. There was a slight rattling noise with the truck in gear with the clutch out. I pushed it off to the side of the road and just for the hell of it I locked my...
  3. 1988 Bronco II cruise control vacuum routing

Hey everyone, First-time Ford owner here. I picked up an 88 Bronco II XLT to use as a winter beater back in November. The guy who owned it before me was a "mechanic"... meaning there are a lot of things done on it recently, which were all half-assed. New brake shoes on badly worn drums, new...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad