• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. All Ford Car Show Columbia Missouri

I wanted to remind everyone of the All Ford Car Show and Ford Model car contest June 21 in Columbia MO. Shady Park setting. Some special give a ways for Fathers that attend and register a car. jwreese at tranquility.net for more info or flyer
  2. Body Panel between windshield and rear edge of hood

Does anyone know if this part in available and what it is called. It is the vent panel between the hood and the windshield. Thanks Jim
  3. All Ford Car Show Columbia MO June 23rd

I wanted to let everyone know of a car show in Columbia Missouri, June 23rd, Sunday in Boone County Historical Society Park on Ponderosa. Lots of classes. Check out of facebook page at central Missouri Mustang and Ford. Thanks Jim
  4. 1984 Bronco II

Will the new improved later 2.9 heads bolt onto the 2.8 engine? Would it make much of a power difference? Can the 4.0 be a carb motor so I do not have to do much wire chasing? Thanks Jim
  5. Swaping the front 28 for ? 84 BII

I have been planning an engine upgrade in my 84 and have a 5.0/C4 but am concerned about the front axle and all I have read about it being a weak link. Is there an available stronger replacement, or is that the Explorer front axle I need to be searching for. If a thread is already create please...
  6. June 2012 All Ford Car Show Central MO

I wanted to let you know of two important and fun car shows coming up in June. The first is Joe Machens Capital City Ford Lincoln on June 2, Saturday to benefit Central Missouri Honor Flight. Just $5 registration and three flat screen TVs. Motorcycle are also welcome. The next is 30th Annual...
  7. 289 into 86 BII

(I had posted this over in the Bronco II specific section but thought here might be a good bet) I have a 289/C4 sitting and thought why not put it into an 86 BII. It is much like the 5.0 except it is out of a 1963 so of course carb'd. I have read through most of the tech but had a couple of...
  8. BIIs for sale - where to look

Where does one look for BII for sale? The link does not bring anything up and I was thinking today that I have only seen three in Central Missouri in the passed several months. Mind you I travel about 250 miles per day, 5 days per week. Thanks for the directions and ideas. Jim
  9. 289 into a 1986 BII

I have a 289/C4 sitting and thought why not put it into an 86 BII. It is much like the 5.0 except it is out of a 1963 so of course carb'd. I have read through most of the tech but had a couple of questions and hoped someone had experience here to share. Will the 289 mat up to the existing trans...
  10. Tire Size

I have been reading the tech on tire/wheel size and fitment so I stopped at a friend's garage who does a lot of off roading and asked about tire size and he thought a 30x9/50 R15 would be about right on an 8.5 rim and should fit the BII w/o cutting or rubbing. Is that your alls experience...
  11. tire/wheel offset

I have been reading in the tech section regarding tire/wheel combinations and have a questions. If I replace the stock wheel/tire combination on my 86 BII with the 15x8.5 with 3.75 offset and 31 tires will they be further out in the wheel well than stock providing a slightly wider track and...
  12. hi from missouri

I am new to the Bronco II but have owned three Rangers. I currently own a couple of Mustangs(69 and 07) and a 1963 Mercury along with the 86 Bronco II. I would like to do some mods to the Bronco II and plan to assess things soon. Jim

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad