• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mkyhmltn

WTB: Hubs

Looking for a set of hubs for my Bronco II, Stock D28. Located in southern CO
  2. mkyhmltn

Colorado Members?

Im in Colorado Springs
  3. mkyhmltn

Trans noise when in 1st,2nd,3rd,5th,and reverse?

If it is doing it in every gear except 4th it sounds like the pocket bearing is bad.
  4. mkyhmltn

Saw my first 2019

One of my guys just got one. It is a nice truck, but not the price.
  5. mkyhmltn

1987 ranger part out.

Looking for a center console if you have one. Prefer red, but can work with any color.
  6. mkyhmltn

Been gone for awhile

Got rid of my ranger a couple years ago and just been doing other things. Picked up an 89 Bronco II yesterday, good solid body decent interior, good running 2.3 and 5 speed, yes It has a 4 cylinder. Previous owner had a wrecked ranger with a good engine and a bad engine in the bronco. Has a few...
  7. mkyhmltn

2 inch drop

Will get some up in the next day or two.
  8. mkyhmltn

2 inch drop

I did a shackle flip on the rear.
  9. mkyhmltn

2 inch drop

Just coils, dont know anything about them as I got them used and the PO was unsure as to what they were exactly.
  10. mkyhmltn

2 inch drop

I wish it was that easy. It would end up way to low if I did that. First lowered truck I've ever had, always lifted before.
  11. mkyhmltn

2 inch drop

So I put some 2 inch drop coils in my 92 ranger and now its sitting on the bump stops. Is this normal?
  12. mkyhmltn

Seats

Ok, I have been thru the tech section about what seats will fit and my pick n pull here has a bunch of mustangs, but not much for anything else on the list of seats that bolt right up. My question is, is there any specific years of Mustang seats that fit or are they all pretty much the same? The...
  13. mkyhmltn

Lowering questions

Thought about cutting them, just not something I like to do. Maybe I will just say the heck with it and get the 2 in springs.
  14. mkyhmltn

Lowering questions

I just did the shackle hanger flip on the rear of my 92 ranger and was wanting to go about 1 inch lower in the front. All I can find is 2 inch and up for springs or beams. Anybody know of a source for 1 inch drop springs?
  15. mkyhmltn

wheel studs

I have a 92 ranger that I am looking for wheel studs for, problem is that I need longer than stock. Anybody know where to find these? I have already tried all the places that I can think of.
  16. mkyhmltn

Scored an 8.8

I picked up a Ranger 8.8 out of a 96 for my 92 today for $50. The ring and pinion and carrier bearings are in good shape but it will need axle bearings and seals. Reason I got it so cheap was the spider gears are bad. So I am going to need some spider gears for 28 spline axles and while in there...
  17. mkyhmltn

2.3 elhousing pattern

Is there any other engine with the same belhousing pattern as the 2.3? Tried searching without any luck, could only find answers for the V6's.
  18. mkyhmltn

OBD-1 Codes

Okay so I got all my dash lights replaced and now it has a code showing. 92 Ranger 2.3 showing this code. 327 (O,R,M) EGR feedback signal is/was low – EVR or PFE Ok so its something to do with the EGR, any ideas what?
  19. mkyhmltn

Battery hold down bolt

I picked up a 92 XLT that needed a lot of love. One of the things missing was the Battery hold down, I found a hold down but am wondering if anybody knows what size bolt it uses.
  20. mkyhmltn

clutch pedal clip

92 Ranger 2WD 5 speed. I am looking for the clip that holds the master cylinder push rod on the clutch pedal. Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad