• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Redneck_Ranger

Rebuild kits?

Okay, I'm planning a 4.0 rebuild this summer as well as a 5 speed swap... I'm looking into a master rebuild kit for both the transmission and the engine. I saw a kit for the engine on rockauto.com for about $850. My question is....how good would it be? I don't feel like juicing the engine up...
  2. Redneck_Ranger

No oil pressure at idle...

Alright, so this has been a persistent issue that I can't seem to figure out... I'll start my truck up cold, and my oil pressure will not come up until it gets warm, 10 minutes later. It sounds like a damn diesel... Valves and lifters rattle horribly. Once I start driving, it drives fine. Oil...
  3. Redneck_Ranger

Good place to buy bulk Ford badges?

Okay, so I need to buy some Ford badges in different sizes in bulk... Anyone know of a good place that I can do that? LMC Truck wants $44.95 for a 4.5" tailgate badge... Usually I make someone take me to dinner before they can **** me like that. So that's a big no.. I've been getting a few here...
  4. Redneck_Ranger

Just some pics on some of the local trails

Since the day was nice out, I decided to go get some pictures of the truck. This was from last Monday, January 14th. I finally got a chance to get on my laptop so I'm uploading them now. Enjoy. This is actually a BMX course that some of the local kids made and maintain. I'll try to get a...
  5. Redneck_Ranger

Well, it's time.

Okay, let's start out by saying this.... I have a 2001 4.0 4x4. I was looking through some of the pages and really didn't find any threads for this year. So, being too impatient to read through 150 pages worth of threads, if anyone would be kind enough to link me to some good ones, it'd be much...
  6. Redneck_Ranger

Toolbox Tonneau Cover

Alright, I'm sick of all the shit that gets thrown into the bed of my truck...and the shit that blows out at other people. lol So I was looking into getting a tonneau cover. But I have a fullsize toolbox... I was looking around and found this...
  7. Redneck_Ranger

Opinions on this engine?

Okay, so I found this today and thought that maybe I could use it...but I'm not sure because it doesn't start... Think I would be an idiot for buying this? http://scranton.craigslist.org/cto/3408900471.html
  8. Redneck_Ranger

Best sound system for the best price?

So I'm looking into getting a full sound system for my truck. I'm thinking something around a 600W amp, Pioneer speakers and two Pioneer subs for the back seat. I'm custom making a box for underneath the back seats, so I'd need a shallow sub. I'm looking for something decently priced. Anyone...
  9. Redneck_Ranger

Back after a long break

Hey everybody, I've decided to jump back on some of the forums after I've taken a break from em. A lot has changed to the rig. Got new exhaust, new tires, and a lot of repairs and mods including an expo disk swap and new transmission. Upgraded from the old 31" Definity Dakota M/Ts to brand new...
  10. Redneck_Ranger

Good ole fashioned hello from NEPA

Howdy fellas. Been using this site on and off for info about my truck. Just stole an OHC install thread that I'm currently in the process of putting together. Anyways, I got an 01 Ranger XLT 4x4 Supercab with the 4.0. Mods: 3" body lift AR Python wheels Custom made grille guard KC lights Camo...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad