• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Where to buy EGR tube/pipe 96 Ford ranger 4.0

After spending agood amount of money the truck is fixed and inspected. My only real problem now is the stupid spindle nuts backing off. No matter what I do they seem to wanna back off. I'm thinkin of blue threadlock. I see there is a trick to doing it to make sure you dont overtighten the inner...
  2. Part Number for Dust Excluder ring

Does anyone know th epart number for the Dust Excluder Ring for the right side axle shaft on a dana 35 with manual hubs on a 1996 Ford Ranger 5 speed manual with the 4.0 liter six in it?? Any help would be REALLY appreciated as Ford has no idea what the part is. I have another post here about...
  3. Dust Excluder seal fowl up from Ford

So it appears to me that Ford gave me the wrong part, which fits vehicles with cv joints not axle shafts.. DOHT!! Does anyone have an idea what the dust excluder seal part number is from ford for these stupid things? its a96 4.0 liter five speed manual with manual hubs... So my broken...
  4. It no fit!!!!

*** I did some further checking on the bumper and all, and since I had rear ended someone, yeah I know i am a tool.... I did some measurements and found that the front end is shifted a bit as well, about a half inch to the passengers side, I cut some metal rectangle tube out to use as spacers...
  5. Busted universal joint 96 4.0 liter manual 4x4

Alright, Well folks. How are yah? New Guy here, Rob. I have a 96 4.0 liter with a manual, 4x4 and well, in the snow storm in October in New York I busted and destroyed the universal that is on the right front by the steering knuckle. I destroyed both sides of the axle. So I couldn't put a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad