• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. spdcrazy

Crank pulley size and bolt pattern questions

I use to frequent this page a ton, but my life has went a different direction and now I'm building datsuns. Question is this. I'm needing a serpentine crank pulley for my Datsun L20b engine. I've been told pinto pulleys and other fords have the same pattern. Can anyone help me out on the...
  2. spdcrazy

help wiring turn signals, on off on switch

I'm wiring all new turn signals. Pics to come. But what I'm not sure about is my wiring. Using a three terminal on off on switch. The middle terminal is 12+ ya? With a flasher in the middle. Then one side gets split to each turn signal for that side. And each turn signal grounded at the signal?
  3. spdcrazy

badass b2 prerunner

a bit too clean for me, but sick anyways http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1125/Other/post/1983087/1987-Bronco-II-Prerunner-Project-Truck.html?imageIndex=2&showSuperSize=true
  4. spdcrazy

anyone have a carfax account?

i'm really seriously looking at a 77 280z. if ya got a carfax open, i'd be interested in knowing where the car has been! let me know!
  5. spdcrazy

latest pictures and new tires!

got me some 35's! now i gotta get to building my 35/44 setup. heres a quick spec sheet, more info can be found on my buid thread 86 b2. chopped prerunner fenders up front 8.8 expo rear end chevy 64in leafs reverse 7in shackles jeep 5.5 lift coils up front custom stonecrusher style steering...
  6. spdcrazy

moving TTB forward?

i was thinking of moving my TTB forward some when i finish building my 35/44. looks like the easiest way would be to have another engine craddle and put it in front of the stock craddle. then drill the passenger frame rail for the drop bracket. only thing else i can see that one would need to...
  7. spdcrazy

My 44 Knuckle Swap 35/44 Hybrid

ahh, i almost forgot about opening the D window. good work
  8. spdcrazy

My 44 Knuckle Swap 35/44 Hybrid

i'm gonna be doing this as well. just not gonna start for a few more month as i have other projects to do first. keep us updated on the pics.
  9. spdcrazy

dana 35/44 swap

hmm good to hear.. im in no rush, but i like to try to stay two steps oh my truck. helps keep the wallet empty
  10. spdcrazy

dana 35/44 swap

i got a new set of beams a few days ago. they were already fit with 44 knuckles. however, i still need the hubs, bearings, stud shafts, rotors calipers etc. so what vehicle am i looking for when i go to buy the parts? does it have to be a ttb44 or a solid 44 as well? i know its been talked...
  11. spdcrazy

D44 TTB questions

SAS will turn heads of ppl that can't notice the different of a D44 TTB. its when the hardcore ford guys turn their heads that i smile and wave!
  12. spdcrazy

D44 TTB questions

sounds to me like you need to look into jeep coils!
  13. spdcrazy

D44 TTB questions

me too! =)
  14. spdcrazy

I got engaged!

I got on one knee last nite at sunset and asked my girlfriend of almost 5 years. we don't have a date set, but it will prob be around march of next year.
  15. spdcrazy

lets see them deer !!!

didn't get drawn this year. last year i pasted up a 5x4 prob 28-29in spread. only second day of the hunt, broadside, 80 yrds. 300 win mag... shouldda taken him out, but i waited out for a 30+ and ended up coming home with nothing.. next year...
  16. spdcrazy

building my steering

hello all, i'm gonna start building my steering soon. going with the stonecrusher idea. gonna use 1.5 .250 wall dom. and thinking of hiems. tho TRE's is an option as well. either way i go, i was thinking of running a 7/8 shank, should fit nicely in the 1.5 dom. is this needed? if i go hiem's...
  17. spdcrazy

aaaawwwwooooga horn?

i've got an old awooga horn hooked up to my b2. but it spools up real quick. and i'd like to slow it down a bit, more like an old firetrucks horn. how can i go about this? maybe a certain resistor or something?
  18. spdcrazy

swapping front yoke on a 1350

hey guys, bought a another 1350m to swap for my fried one. but i didn't see how the driveshaft yoke comes apart from the 1350. it does slip like a slip yoke, but won't slide all the way off to install on my new 1350 also, will the stock driveshaft limit my flex when i start maxing the stock 28...
  19. spdcrazy

transfer case chain?

i have a m50d with a manual 1350 in my b2. i've noticed some whinning for a month or so, but i assumed it was the throw out bearing yelling at me. it drove fine last nite, both in 2wd from work, and then in 4x4 for some light wheeling. then this morning i pulled it outta the drive way and its...
  20. spdcrazy

spring rate and ppi? same thing?

i'm looking into some other coil's to use. read the tech library about the jeep rancho 6423's. and those have 240 ppi. saw some on rustysoffroad that look tempting, but they are labeled as 150 lb spring rate same thing but different wording? thoughts?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad