• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. onimitsu

2.3l wont start with out help!!!

i have a 91 ranger with a 2.3L. the truck has been sitting for about 2 years and i got it running today. but the problem is it wont start with out starting fluid but once its started it runs great like nothing is wrong. before i stored it i replaced the plugs and wires and got a used ignition...
  2. onimitsu

tach all over the place....

Well I did some searching and could not find anything so here it goes... well I have a 91 ford ranger with a 2.3l manual transmission. well I have changed my gauge console 2 times, my stock one had a tach and it was all over the place when I would drive and when I was at idle, the next one I got...
  3. onimitsu

need help with some trouble codes

i have a 91 with a 2.3L 5speed, i was playing around with my code scanner and seeing what kind of difference my new intake made and i figured why not look to see if I had any trouble codes and it came up with these 18-loss of ignition diagnostic monitor signal to control module/ spark output...
  4. onimitsu

skid plate!

i have a 91 2.3l 2wd ranger and i do some off roading in my wood and i am trying to see what other people have done for skid plates! thanks!
  5. onimitsu

my new steering wheel!

i was at the junk yard the other day picking up parts for the old ranger and I came up to this 1987 4X4 Mazda truck and the steering wheel on it looked awesome. so I climbed in through the sun roof and pulled off the steering wheel. I got it home and took of my steering wheel on my 91 ranger and...
  6. onimitsu

putting in a oil pressure gauge in!

i got a 91 2.3l manual transmission ranger and i got this really nice oil pressure gauge for free. it is a electronic gauge and i have the sender unit for it but i am trying to find the stock oil pressure sending unit on my engine. i also am looking for in put from other people that have done...
  7. onimitsu

puting in a oil prusure gauge in,

putting in a oil pressure gauge in i got a 91 2.3l manual transmission ranger and i got this really nice oil pressure gauge for free. it is a electronic gauge and i have the sender unit for it but i am trying to find the stock oil pressure sending unit on my engine. i also am looking for in put...
  8. onimitsu

i think my transmission is going

I have a 91 2.3L 2WD ranger, with a Mazda M5OD-R1 transmission. I changed the clutch on it once and that was last year. This year I was getting it out of storage and was driving it around and when ever I am near or in second gear is makes a loud rubbing sound. (That’s the best why I can describe...
  9. onimitsu

question about seat rails!!

I have a 91 ranger regular cab, long bed and the rails rusted out and so did part of the floor. I replaced the floor and I went to the junk yard and pulled some rails from a gen 2 ranger with regular cab, I for got what bed it had, but I went to install the rails and they were way to long! so I...
  10. onimitsu

hand brake??

i have a 91 ranger and i just put bucket seats in it and i was wondering if anyone has put a hand brake on a ranger, you know replace the foot parking brake with a hand one??

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad