• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Alix

RaceRangers Build

Any hassle driving it on the street yet?
  2. Alix

"Unnaturally Aspirated" LS Ranger

This seemed like the best fitting forum for this thread. Mods feel free to move if needed. I've caught the need for speed again and my 2.3 Ranger just isn't cutting it. This truck is going to start out as a sleeper for the street and later on as money builds up again, it'll get long travel...
  3. Alix

RaceRangers Build

Valances are a great look! haha
  4. Alix

RaceRangers Build

Damn you california guys just think your so cool with your rust free trucks hahaha I've only seen a few broncos that clean here in MI. Well any vehicle that old for that matter lol
  5. Alix

RaceRangers Build

Haha every time. Two words: duct tape.
  6. Alix

RaceRangers Build

Idk at Silver Lake I was absolutely wringing every ounce of power out of that engine and it couldn't make it up a lot of the hills there. Or even get the air you were getting with your 2.3. Maybe the dunes here are different. I've always been good at limiting myself. I don't think I'll over...
  7. Alix

RaceRangers Build

The plan started with a 5.0 then my dad started something ridiculous. Idk if you've seen the build but he's gonna have a 600 HP Jeep and I need to keep up so I'm going with an aluminum high compression 5.3. After the cam I should have in excess of 400 HP to the wheels. Then we'll see how long...
  8. Alix

RaceRangers Build

Yeah, I guess I've only had the truck seven months. I'm just impatient though. I'm just going motor route before too crazy of suspension. I've got the travel just no motor to get it in the air lol I don't know how it is where you live but here we have a huge ricer crowd and I want to piss them...
  9. Alix

RaceRangers Build

Jump pics never get old. This one is my favorite. I honestly hope to get my ranger where yours is one day. :headbang:
  10. Alix

RaceRangers Build

You need to tether those corner lights lol
  11. Alix

RaceRangers Build

Damn. That's absolutely absurd.
  12. Alix

RaceRangers Build

You're missing a lug nut on the left front....
  13. Alix

(Something Different) Long Travel Pre-Runner Cherokee

This will be a thread documenting the build of my dad's Jeep. Before someone says it...yes, I realize it's not a RBV. I read the rules of the "PreRunners" section and it doesn't say RBV or not. It said "Please don't post anything in this forum unless you're sure it is 2WD long travel prerunner...
  14. Alix

RaceRangers Build

When you add a bypass do you remove some valving from the coil over? That's what I would assume but I guess I've never heard it brought up before
  15. Alix

RaceRangers Build

I don't know about your laws but where I live it's a $150 fine for "disrupting public peace" I believe is how the officer worded it hahah
  16. Alix

RaceRangers Build

Mild? Good joke.
  17. Alix

RaceRangers Build

The sideways pic looks badass! I keep debating wether or not I like TT bedsides. Your truck makes me want a set then when I'm about to order some I change my mind.
  18. Alix

RaceRangers Build

Perfect then. That's what I ordered but from King. If it's plenty for how hard you drive your truck, it's plenty for my standard cab too. :icon_thumby:
  19. Alix

RaceRangers Build

I have a few quick questions. What size bumps do you run? Why did you choose that size over the other? How are the current ones handling the truck? I'm ordering mine today and just wanted another opinion. From my research, 2.0s are sufficient for my truck.
  20. Alix

RaceRangers Build

I read through this whole thread last night, it made me really excited to go beat on mine today then I wake up to 3" of snow damn Michigan. Luckily MI is at least extremely leniant on vehicle laws, we don't have inspections. Most hassle I get here is fix it tickets for tint every once in a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad