• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. weird noise in reverse

so the other day i got a new clutch, shocks, brakes, and driveshaft. I went off road and went into 4x4 low. When i got back to 2x4 I had to go in reverse and I heard this weird noise. the noise almost sounds like metal rubbing on more metal. I feel as if the noise is comming from my transfer...
  2. weird noise when releasing the clutch

Hey guys when I just get going in the lower ranges of first and second gear i hear this squeaking noise coming from the engine bay. It mostly happens when the engine is under strain any ideas as to the problem.
  3. bronco ll in MacGyver

Hey just letting everybody know there is a awsome bronco ll scene in season 6 episode 4 of MacGyver, Its a white b2 with red interior first generation.
  4. hatch

I was wondering if anybody has ever replaced there rear hatch with the window that doesent open to a rear hatch with a opening window. any ideas or suggestions.
  5. youtube

Hey guys if anybody wantsa to see some videos of bronco ll and not just read about them check out my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/magnifico12312 I dont put videos up too often but usually post some on the weekends.
  6. Tanks too damn small!

I have a 1988 bronco ll and the thing is a pain, I constantly need to refill it with gas. I believe it has a ten gallon tank. I also dont see any postings about this, but does anybody have any ideas on putting a bigger gas tank in it, like sizes and if anybody has don a conversion like this before.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad