• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rangergi

Good non amplified speakers?

Hey guys, I just got a Sony CDX-GT260MP deck, it is 17w rms x4 and its peak is 52w x4. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good speaker that fits this requirement. Right now I'm just replacing my 2 front door speakers, but would eventually like to replace the back ones when I get money. Mom is...
  2. rangergi

Manual transmission rattling under acceleration

Hi guys, I have a 2000 xlt 2.5, 5speed. When I accelerate heavily there is a rattling noise that starts at about 1500 and goes to 3500 rpm. I haven't checked it out yet for lose parts or anything but I'm going out right now to check so I thought I'd ask. And suggestions for what it might be...
  3. rangergi

Pro comp shocks?

Here's the situation. I was looking at getting pro comp es3000 shocks. I have gone to pepboys oriley and called autozone. None of them have the shock in stock and have to special order it. I want this shock because it seems like it would have a nice ride, and could take a beating. I have a 2wd...
  4. rangergi

new to fords, and forums

hey guys, i am just getting my first vehicle, so i have a 2000 ford ranger i2.5 i was wondering what type of loads it can handle. hello and thanks to anyone who knows about how this truck performs

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad