• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Make it or break it

Short notice but MIOBI is holding a public play weekend. Requirements are pretty simple: Cb radio that works Front & rear towpoints (receiver is ok but no weld on d-rings weld on clevis tab is ok dont ask why its a long story) First aid kit & fire extinguisher Tow rope ( no hooks) No dangerous...
  2. Budget boost 87 b2??

Hey guys my Buddy just picked up an 87 b2 a little while ago with the 2.9,5 speed combo to wheel/ dd and the springs are quite saggy lol. Anyway I was curious about a budget boost since hes more broke than I. Longer rear shackles are pretty straightforward but if you put a 1" puck up front is...
  3. Leaf slung d30, what model and year of jeep should I look at?

After doing an SAS on my old Ranger i can tell you the single biggest headache is the transfercase. If you have the 1350 dont even bother until you can put a 1354 in it. its not worth the headache and its something I didnt think about until after the fact.
  4. Leaf slung d30, what model and year of jeep should I look at?

All of the jeep yjs (80s wranglers) are set up for leaf springs from the factory. As far as strength if your staying at or below a 33" tire youll be fine. I actually have met a guy at the offroad park with a leaf spring D30 on his ranger and it works fine but hes ok with staying small.
  5. Half or one tons?

You could toss your divorced case behind the 1350 to have a poor mans doubler.... Just a thought since you have low hp and want to spin large tires.
  6. My Xterra SAS

OK I havent started yet but heres my rig its an 02 Nissan Xterra thats going to be getting a 3/4 ton SAS here in the next month or too. using a hpd44 and d60 out of a 79 F250.
  7. Not new just rejoined

Whats up guys I used to be on here as plain "midget" but forgoten passwords and such I needed a new id. I dont have the old ranger anymore but Im still wheeling and wrenching on my X and Jeep and this website is entertaining and helps pass the time.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad