• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. My new toy-1990 B2

Hey guys, been a long time since Ive been around, kinda got out of the RBV scene for a bit, but I just picked up a new project, to add to my workload of my 86. Decided to start a build thread before I got started working on er as she needs alot of love. The truck: -1990 BroncoII rusty silver...
  2. Not the B2 but vids anyways

The bronc wasnt ready when these were taken but I thought I would put up ma couple vids of us playin. Not the best becuse I always seem to forget about the cam when we go to the real trails and mud but either way still fun.
  3. Updates with pics

Well my other thread is dead and I would like some opinions on my bumpers so ill start a new thread. Sorry for the mess, and the poor quality photos. The green is alot less pukey and dull in person as well. First ill start with the recent carnage, I twisted the passenger side axle tube out of...
  4. clutch options

Hey guys, I bought a new truck, an 02 ranger rcsb 2wd with a 3.0 and m5r1 for a daily driver so I can keep the miles off the dodge and get some better mpg. I bought it with the trans out from the dealership for 400 with the understanding(what their tech said) a broken mainshaft. Well I...
  5. Welding LSD

Can I weld up my LAD rear diff? I dont see why not but I just never seen it before so I thought Id ask before I do it kind of thing, I have a Mud Bog I am hoping to Make it to next weekend and would really enjoy the locker by then and welding is my only option considering the...
  6. Wiring Q's

Hey guys been working on my swap and am working on the wiring and have a few questions on what to do with some wires. 91 F150 SD into 86 b2 As follows: Profile Ignition Pick up- PIN 56 Electronic pressure vontrol power/vehicle power X2- PINs 37 and 57 Spark Output- PIN 36 NSS- PIN 30...
  7. Onto the next stage

Hey guys, Im in the process of wiring my swap now<91 f150 harness> And was curious what everyone is doing with the large round connector that goes though the firwall to the cab, I have the harwood manual and what not but I have not been able to find much on useing the facory harness and not the...
  8. My last questions...maybe

Hey guys, I am in the middle of my swap right now and just have a few small questions that I beleive I know the answers to but would like to double check. 1. Will this oil filter relocation device that I ordered work? http://www.summitracing.com/parts/HDA-291/?image=large...
  9. Fuel system

Hey guys, doing some more planning for my swap. I tried searching and have been reading about the swap for a couple years now but havent read much about the fuel system. What are you guys doing with it? My truck is an 86 B2 and I am pulling the engine out a 91 F150 and the only mods I am...
  10. My B2 Build(2) Long,pics and vids

Hey guys, Havent been around to much lately as im in university, but I am getting out in a month and the bronco 2 will begin to further its build. I have a thread up on BII.org that some of you may have seen but I cant get to much feedback there and I WANT ALL THE FEEDBACK I CAN GET,good or bad...
  11. Swap Trans Questions

Hey guys, I havent been hanging out much till recently. I am in the process of doing my swap to the 5.0, I have my engine, It came out of a 91 f-150 with an auto but I am putting in a manual trans, Which flywheel will I need in terms of balance and teeth count? Also, my tranny came out of a...
  12. aod outputs

Hey guys I have a question that will save me alot of time if i can get it answered here. Are the output shafts the same between the 2wd and 4wd trannies? I want to just get an extention housing off a 4wd aod and put it onto my 2wd tanns. I know alot of you are going to say why not just buy a...
  13. Gathering info, have some Questions

Hey guys i know you are going to say search but i have and have read for countless hours on this and have had most of my questions answered but still have a few. First ill give you a run down of whats happening, I have an 86 bronco 2 with the 2.9 in it that im trying to blow up but it just wont...
  14. 2.9 issues, need to last the summer

Hey guys, havent been on here for quite some time as i retired the ol B2 for a while but i pulled it back out now for some fun. It ran great when i pulled it out and never missed a beat while it was cooler spring weather, well anyways ill give you some back ground info on the truck... it is an...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad