• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Reverse light problems.

I’m having the same issue. My guess is that the plunger isn’t being fully depressed by the rod in the transmission when you drop it in reverse....does anyone know if there is an adjustment that can be made?
  2. Transmission Noise

Guys, and gals, I need some help. I've got a 95 Ranger 4.0L 5 speed. Came from factory with 3.27's which I had changed to 3.73's. The problem is that I have a noise that comes from the transmission area when I'm driving and when stopped. The noise sounds metallic, not like a grinding noise, but...
  3. Transmission Noise

Guys, and gals, I need some help. I've got a 95 Ranger 4.0L 5 speed. Came from factory with 3.27's which I had changed to 3.73's. The problem is that I have a noise that comes from the transmission area when I'm driving and when stopped. The noise sounds metallic, not like a grinding noise...
  4. Replaced the Auto Hubs

Still had the auto hubs on my 95 Ranger and finally got tired of not being able to depend on them. I replaced them with the Mile Marker manual hubs and conversion kit last week. I looked around the "Net" and from what I could find, the MM hubs were going to suit me just fine, not to mention I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad