• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Crash course,3.0 5speed swap

Back story,I have saved a 91' raingutter from the scrap yard,got it to start but had a bad a4ld.so I WAS going to jump head first into teaching myself how to rebuild the auto This was the truck These were going to make one good trans,the 2wd is the 3.o,the 4x4 is out of an 87bii that was I...
  2. Norcal pick n pull 1/2 off networking

Sooo im thinking this can be a last minute networking thread for people trying to locate parts for this weekend.I am hell bent on finding a 3.slow m5od (manual) to swap for the new thrasher truck.so far ive been to the fairfield and the rancho cordova yard with no luck on a 3.0 manual trans.I...
  3. Diff oil w/out traction additive

Just like the headline states,I am stabbing a tracklock rear end under my truck,im not sure the condition of the clutch pack and I dont really care at the moment,im more excited to just finally drive it w/ 410's. Any who,it seems that damn near every bottle of gear oil out there already has the...
  4. Crash course A4LD

So the adventure begins,im offered a extended cab 91' 2wd w/ a 3.slow for cheap.........but the trans is "bad". Lucky me,I was give'n a 88 bronco ii A4LD!so my thought was get a running extended cab 2nd gen for about 500 bucks said and done? To good to be true.I (thought) knew that for the most...
  5. trashed block?

so this rebuild has me questioning the usability of the block,apparently it is 30 thousands over.i am getting mixed feedback from personal friends,none of which know this motor like i would assume some of you know this motor.i was planning to throw a mild cam and deck the head to run on 91...
  6. 2001 ranger thermostat with 2.3 engine

im getting the same code out of mine as well. also had the return hose plastic "t" fitting disintegrate in my hands. i hate plastic parts -_- from my bit of searching on this code first thing i would look at is make sure the pins for the sensor are not corroded,possibly grease them to keep...
  7. 1987 blown motor advice

Im helping my little bro get a CLEAN 1st gen going because he needs reliable transportation. Got the truck with a blown motor for 600 bicks and he has 2500 to get a truck and get it going.ive been sourcing used motors for like 500 bucks which would leave him with extra mobey for tires and a djm...
  8. How to ruin a 2.3 Duratec

they are governed -_-
  9. 84'tranny swap

the bronco has been parked due to tranny problems,it is in southern cali while im in northern cali heading out for deployment,so im trying to do all my homework so when i go back home from deployment i can get this tranny situated in time for me to drive it back to norcal. not much info on the...
  10. looking to trade a new ranger for an old one!!!

i want to get another first or second gen ranger! -PREFERABLY EXT. CAB!!!!!!!!!! -must have the 2.3 5 speed i have a single cab 5speed 2002 2.3.....great truck i just wanna drop a 1st or 2nd gen. for a daily,just cant beat the look of em. -ohh yah and im in nor cal,im willing to drive withing...
  11. dana 44 swap build advice please

i just lined up a set of brackets for a dana 44 swap. the plan was to cut and turn the beams and plus 3 em'. the brackets i got have a 1.5 in lift from stock. the truck has a 6in skyjacker lift on it now and i was hopeing for close to same ride hight. also guessing that 14in coilover should be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad