• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bronco ll c5 to 2.9?????

Long story short, I managed to snag an 85 bronco ll 4x4 with the 2.8l c5 setup to utilize it's parts for my ranger swap (351w). Anyhow I would like to do the swap in stages and I got thinking, and so, now I'm wondering if it would be possible to put that c5 behind my rangers 2.9. Now from what I...
  2. Help***302 swap------- bell housing

Long story short, I'm acquiring parts for a 302 swap in my 89 ranger 4x4. Now I have gone through the v-8 swap pages in the library and have managed to boggle myself. From what I have read, it's recommended that I use the 157 tooth bell housing, regarding clearance issues between body and trans...
  3. searching for new stock 89 ranger 4x4 rims

Does anyone know of a place where I could find a set of original style rims for a 1989 ranger 4x4. theres no-one or place local that can get them. Just wondering if there are any websites that deal in the field.
  4. 87 ranger 4x4 w/ 2.3l turbo diesel------ worth buying?

I found an 87 ranger 4x4 with the 2.3 l turbo diesel. from what I know, it's not running but has had a bunch of credible work done to it.Would it be worth buying? I heard that they are somewhat rare and all but, with such a small engine, wouldn't the be really limited on what they can do? any...
  5. Seeking knowledge- dual axis camber caster bushings.

So I just recently got myself a new set of dual axis camber/ caster bushings from napa, and the instruction sheet is lacking a few key points. Is there anyone around that's has worked with them before? :icon_confused:
  6. is there a propane conversion for the cologne 2.9?

Is there a propane conversion for the 2.9? let alone the possibility of doing so on a fuel injected engine? Just throwing it out there. It's been a thought on my mind for a while now. Cheers, :beer:
  7. 90 ranger- cabin air filter

Does the 90 Ranger have a cabin air filter? :icon_confused:
  8. explorer leafs for ranger

I have a 90 ranger 2wd and the rear leaf packs are really starting to sag. Now I heard a while back, and can't manage to find much info, that the rear leaf springs off an explorer can be completely compatibly with a ranger like mine. Is it possible and what years can I swap with.:icon_confused...
  9. Information needed on 1990 Ranger leaf springs

Hi everyone. Anyone know what other vehicles utilize the same size of rear leaf packs as a 1990 ford ranger 2wd. My ranger has 4 leaf pack.
  10. New to TRS

Hey everyone, just came about this site the other day. A couple months ago I got my first ranger (1990 ext cab, 5 speed, 2wd powered by the bullet proof 2.9). Bought it off a mexican guy for $250. The names Cameron and I come from the fields of central Alberta, Canada.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad