• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 77 f150 no power need help

Ok so i bought a 77 ford f150 custom 351 mod 3 speed auto. When i bought the truck i drove it home and parked it. Been sitting 3 months go to start it yeasterday nothing no power to anything. No headlights no radio nothing all the glass fuses seem to be fine. The one thing is my buddy did hook...
  2. Single cab

Where's the boom in your single cabs I'm really wanting to put 2 12's in my 91 single cab need some pic if anyone's done this if not I guess I'll be the first???
  3. 91 2.3 timing

I have a 91 ranger 2 plug per cylinder now sometime the truck runs great pulls hills and everything better then my old 2.9. Then there are days that it won't even pull going down hill. So I tossed a timing light on it for the hell of it. This is where it gets weird at idle the timing was jumping...
  4. 91 ranger 2.3 4x4 manual trans

Ok I have a 91 ranger custom at least that's what's the fenders say. It's a 2.3 5 speed 4x4 std cab short bed. Now the problem 3rd gear grindes everytime going in the only time I can get it in third is when stopped. Now finding a 2.3 manual trans for 4x4 is next to impossible unless I pay an arm...
  5. Zentec hid kit

I just bought a set of zentec 35 watt slim Ballast in 6000k. They are great the paper they give you to install suck but it's really simple. The nice part is that they still have halogen low beams. So I don't have to worry about getting pulled over. It's vary simple plug and play.
  6. after market gauges

Ok first does the computer use the water temp or oil pressure. Next where to put the water temp bung at and where to get oil
  7. 91 2.3 burning oil

i have a 91 ranger 2.3 changed the head gasket a month ago. it was running fine fine for a month. now im burning oil and i keep finding oil in the upper intake any ideas.
  8. A Arm idea

Anyone ever thought of building long travel a arms. What I'm thinking is that with longer a arms you could get more lift and better ground clearance. I'm talking 6 to 9 inches longer getting custom shafts. The only thing I'm worried about is steering I know I could build the arms and shafts but...
  9. 88 ford ranger with Nissan vg30dett and rear end from pathfinder

Ok so I'm building a little monster. I have a 88 ford ranger with a 95 Nissan 9.25 rear end with 4.66 gears and 14 inch disks brakes. Then the front I got a Nissan vg30e built in to a vg30dett with an inner cooler I'm thinking like 300hp and 283 ftlb. Lift the rear a do a SAS or upgrade the...
  10. Swpa looking for some trails

I live out in millboro pa wondering if anyone knows any real parks. I normally just go back in the woods but really can't find anyone that wants to go. Or if anyone knows what some parks are around.
  11. Why not to buy high pressure fuel line from advance

The pressure line on my 88 4x4 ext cab ranger got kinked when I put my 19 psi injectors in and had a small pine hole so I when to advance auto parts and ordered steel braided fuel lines 18 feet or so and ran from my 89 plastic tank with a high pressure pump to fuel filter then to the rail then...
  12. 19 lb injectors or headers

Ok so first off about the truck it's an 88 super with 2.9 5 speed 4x4. The truck in a week or so will be up on 36 inch tires running 4.88 rear ends. Now onto the motor it been ported heads lower and upper intakes running a 85 tb. The sparks are MSD coil and distbutor with 8mm wires and hotter...
  13. Fm146 wiring

Ok I have a fm146 trans with no back up lights there is a red connector on the side that has no wires anywhere around for it and also on top of the trans there is 2 wires that have a black connection no wires to it can any one tell me what does what
  14. 2.9 flywheel bolts

Ok I sheard all of the flywheel bolts got them all out of the crank but now I need bolts to put it back together and I can't find them anywhere going crazy trying to find 6 littl bolt any help please
  15. Motor knock after motor swap

Ok so I pulled the motor tranz and tcase all in one motor ran fine changed the intake gasket valve cover gaskets and dropped it into 88 frame had a fuel problem swapped out the old rusted metal tank for the tank in my 89 deleted the frame pump and just running the high pressure in tank pump I...
  16. Drive shaft question

I have a 92 ranger super with the duel driveshafts will a 89 ranger long bed drive shaft work both are 4x4
  17. Gen 1 with gen 2 front clip

Ok I have a new rad support I bought for my 89 ranger never got around to putting it on will it mount to a gen 1 I plan on useing the front clip off my gen 2 like the look better and I need to know if I should take the rad support back and get the gen 1 thanks
  18. Thinking of doing home made lift kit

Ok well my first thing I would have to be ext radius arms that a can do going to build them into my new tranny mount. But I think just coil spacers and shocks won't fit my 36's inch tires. I think I'm going to need new longer axle brackets I'm not going to pay skyjacker or something but I would...
  19. Can I get this big electric problem stickyed

When swapping the 2.9s between trucks the fuel system and your distbutor wiring have the same conetion are the same and will plug in together and make a simple motor swap vary complicated
  20. Kill me please

Ok I fryed the motor in my ranger put a new motor in the truck it was outta time so I pulled the motor out and reset the distributor got it timed put it back in no spark so I pulled the distributor and changed it with new MSD stuff still no spark swapped the computer with a spare I had still...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad