• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Temp sender/sensor

Hey guys! I have a 1997 2.3l ranger and I'm having trouble with finding the temp sensors I have found 2 and there right on top of the engine one just before the thermostat housing with 2 wires going into it and one on the thermostat housing with 2 wires in to it and I have one more that I can't...
  2. 98 3.0L headers on a 95 3.0L

Anyone know if 98 3.0L headers will fit on my 95 3.0L I can't find any aftermarket headers for it and it driving me crazy they make headers for every other ford engine except the 95-97 ford 3.0L please help
  3. 3.0 Better Clutch???

hey guys i am swaping a 1995 3.0L in to my b2300 and i want to put in a new clutch im just wondering if any one knows a good aftermarket clutch that i could use or if there are any that i can swap in from another car ive heard that a mustang clutch will work so any help wold be great
  4. B2300 engine swap

hey guys i have a 1997 mazda b2300 4x2 short box with a engine with no power so my question is what possible swaps could i do to it that would involve the least amount of customizing and is ther a 4x4 system that i could pull out of another ranger or mazda

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad