• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Crazy_Bronco_2

instrument cluster problems

k, so i just tried to put a instrument cluster into my 86 bII, i found a cluster with a tach in it and wanted it. got home and started to hook it up. got it all done and started the truck, tach don;t work. and when ever i turn on the lights the fuel gauge and temp gauge go to maximum. does...
  2. Crazy_Bronco_2

couple of questions...

ok so i got a few questions for you guys... first of all i have finally got my second B2 to run and i am at a little bit of a cross road... i was wondering what should i do with it... should i maybe keep it for a "street truck"/daily driver, and make my other 86 b2 my offroader truck or should...
  3. Crazy_Bronco_2

got 89 BII running

so yesterday i went over to my work since it was a holiday(good Friday) to try and see if i could get my "new" 89 BII xl 2wd 5speed to run. my boss and his buddies were going to be there to put the 4" suspension lift on my bosses 89 jeep grand Cherokee (i think it is), and work on one of his...
  4. Crazy_Bronco_2

reading my axle codes

ok so i wanted to find out what kind of gears i have in my front and rear end, but i can't seem to figure out the codes on the tags. could some one please help me with this one??? i made a drawing to help...
  5. Crazy_Bronco_2

addicting to buying bII

so i finally got a second BII, i just find these trucks awesome. :yahoo: I bought it from a towing company that had it in there yard for about 4 months no one came to claim it, so he thought of my boss and my boss knew i wanted another one. they were going to send it to the crusher and the...
  6. Crazy_Bronco_2

tranny swap

hey, me and my buddy were just wondering if we would be able to swap a manual transmission from, i think it's a 86-89 Bronco 2 2.9L into 1988 ranger it has a 2.3L inline 4?? the ranger has a manual trans to, it's stuck in 4th gear and we were wondering if it would be possible to swap them...
  7. Crazy_Bronco_2

Junk Yard finds, and new winter project

So i went to the local junkyard looking to find some new rims and maybe a center console from an explorer, and if i was lucky maybe find a cargo cover for my 86 bronco 2 well i found some decent rims and a console.... here are some pics the rims were i think $80 and the console was $15 i had...
  8. Crazy_Bronco_2

Rock band

well my brother just bought rock band :headbang::headbang:, it is so much fun especially the drums part i am not to good at the drums but i am trying:headbang: just thought i should share it :) does anyone else have this game?? and if so what do you think of it?
  9. Crazy_Bronco_2

Finally got the B2 done

hey my names Jon, i finally got my Bronco 2 up and running and got all the final touches done, thought i might post a couple pics, hope you enjoy :) only a little bit of rust around the rear wheel well finally got my tach in The rebuilt engine..... lots of work for that one, and i still...
  10. Crazy_Bronco_2

Hello every one

hey, i have been looking around the forums for quite awile and decided to join :D, I am the proud owner of a 1986 Ford Bronco ll 2.9l v6 automatic 4X4. I bought it from my brothers work with a blown engine, and alot of more problems as a project for the summer for $100. the body is in awesome...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad