• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Duff Prerunner Bumper - just a feeler

Forgive me if this is the wrong place, but I'm just gauging interest and seeing if the duff pre-runner non-winch bumper is still a wanted item. I'm selling my truck and trying to decide whether or not to reinstall the stock bumper and sell the duff unit, or just leave the duffer on there and...
  2. Is this a good price on an F150?

Local lot has a 2005 F150 Extended cab stepside shortbox 4x4 with the FX4 package, 80k miles, 5.4L w/ auto trans for sale. The body is straight, hardly any stone chips, two tone white with a silver stripe on the lower half of the body. Loaded interior, cloth buckets up front, bench in back...
  3. Axle question: Dana 30 swap?

Looking through the local classified this morning there is an Ad in there for a Dana 30 with 4.10's (same gearing as my ranger) and its out of a 1967 Bronco. Good axle? Bad axle? Not compatible due to location of pinion? Any clue as to what something like this is worth? Not worth the aggrivation...
  4. Dana 28/35 Hybrid pass. side ujoint replacement

Never done a ujoint in my life, and i've heard they can be a biatch. Regardless, this morning doing some light wheeling i heard a pop and low and behold one of the caps on the passengers side outer ujoint had grenaded, so now i've got an ugly ujoint that needs replacement. Are dana 28 and dana...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad