• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Viper Command

2001 5r55e

Where is sensor 'A' located? their is one on/in the OD Bering support carrier, top by the breather, and side by the tail shaft housing. I'm throwing the sensor A code, and skip shifting.
  2. Viper Command

low range stuck.

'01 explorer sport trac 2wd, I converted it to factory 4wd with a bw1354E last year. the wife was driving down the mountain in 2wd today the truck neutraled out. when loading on the flat bed, something engauged and locked. after getting it off the flat bed its now in 2low, I pulled the t-case...
  3. Viper Command

Bellhousing

Is the 4.0 sohc bellhousing the same as the 4.0 ohv??????
  4. Viper Command

loud drone-hum

'97, 4.0 ohv, 5r55e, a/c-discharged, open airfilter element, 205,479 miles durring warm up from idle to 2200 rpm there is a loud drone hum sound unshure where its comming from goes away before i can pull over and pop the hood, also its not rpm tone related, but when I jab the throttle for a few...
  5. Viper Command

Viper's '97 Ranger

Its a 1997 ranger xl, 3.slow, 4R44E auto, 4X4, BW1354E, single cab, short bed Well it was a san diego gas and electric utilty repair truck...... My mod list. Front 4" lift kit with added spacers ( 7" total ) Rear stock block, explorer leaf packs, bell tech shackles ( 6 1/2" ) Hand...
  6. Viper Command

Fuel gauge...

'88 bronco II, 2.9, auto, 4wd, tach in gauges. 3 months ago i added fuel it was fine, it showed empty later on but i still had half a tank kept driving and i noticed the needle went way past the empty mark to where i cant see it any more. now i added $50. to my tank and the needle dident even...
  7. Viper Command

Stack exhaust.

8. Viper Command

Bouncing oil press.

'97 3.0 auto w/ 20,000miles after rebuild. 10w30 oil when cold oil pressure is good (thick oil) when hot oil pressure bounces at idle (thin oil) oil pressure returns at or above 1,000rpms when its acting up there is a grown/deep humm comming from the motor when this started the mil was...
  9. Viper Command

My B2 bumper build

2x6 channel steel and 4x1/8 flat stock
  10. Viper Command

blown gaskets

Has anyone ever blown the intake manafold gaskets at the heads? Mine blew the coolant ports in front and back. its wierd the temp has never gone over the half mark untill the gaskets blew. What would cause this? Thanks...
  11. Viper Command

D44 ttb

The d44 ttb i had seen had the same style brakes as the d28. so now I know its best to keep the d44 spindles. And thank you guys for pointing out how stupid of an idea thay was...LOL Thank you guys
  12. Viper Command

D44 ttb

I do want full width and a bigger ring gear and spiders(I keep breaking my d35), but my truck has the '97- 2piston caliper assembly. I really dont like the "wear" type spindle / caliper assembly. Did they make any NON wear type for the D44 TTB? Im also looking into if I can put mustang sn95...
  13. Viper Command

AXLE GURUS, I Need Your Help! 1979 D-44 8 Lug Question

http://therangerstation.com/tech_library/Dana44TTB.htm Read this and you will have all the info you need.
  14. Viper Command

D44 ttb

Can I use my D35 spindles on a D44 ttb? I really like my brake calapers, and rotors, and I dont have any wheels that are 5x5.5. Thanks...
  15. Viper Command

4.0 enterchange

I have a ,'93 4.0 ranger ohv (obd-1), I found an '97 explorer 4.0 ohv non flex fuel (obd-2) for dirt cheep. my question is : can the obd-1 sensors be put on the obd-2 motor but still use the poly intake, egr, TB.????
  16. Viper Command

Roof lights

I am making a flip up roof lights mounting, and im not taking up any bed space. Here are the brackets, I will be making the light bar in a few hours, and by noon I hope it will be done.
  17. Viper Command

Devil's hole, Lake arrowhead, CA

Here is some videos of my truck and me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi32oI2CX6Y Going down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_gxT3q1CwI sorry for the loud e-fan.
  18. Viper Command

8.8 C clip elmn.

I shure this has been asked before. has anyone installed C clip elmnators on the 8.8 explorer rear end , disk w/ drum parking brake. all the kits I have found say not for truck 8.8's, is this because of the parking brake, or the axle diam. at the bearing? I have seen the super88 kits and they...
  19. Viper Command

Jump to the side

97, 3.0, 4x4, st. cab, short bed. 33x12.50r15, 3.5"bs rims Im having the odd problem of my rear end jumping to the side when hitting a bump in the middle of a turn. I feels like it wants to spin out but the tires hold it. It did this with the stock leaf pack and polly bushings, and still...
  20. Viper Command

4.0 mil

'97, 4.0, 5r55e, bw1354e, x-cab Im trying to help my friend smog his truck, but it keeps popping the MIL. Maf sensor intermit. Maf sensor malf. Tcc performance/stuck I have replaced the maf and the lockup solenoid, they still popped the mil. all grounds are great, wire connectors are clean...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad