• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Chevelle Kid

Body/Engine Wiring Harness Questions

Soon I plan on pulling my 1994 2wd Ranger apart and 302 swapping it. I plan on running a carburetor for a while so I want to remove all unnecessary wiring in the engine bay. I don't plan on using stock gauges or whatnot, I just need basic lights and the normal "body" wiring so the rest of the...
  2. Chevelle Kid

1993 Ranger Stepside

Well I go through cars faster than I change socks, I traded my NICE and clean '95 Ranger for a Bronco....then hydrolocked the bronco a week later. SO while I am doing some big work on that I bought a '93 Ranger 4cyl 5 speed for $600 and am going to play with it while DD'ing it. Here's the old...
  3. Chevelle Kid

My Fullsize 1994 F-350 4x4 CCLWB

Here's my tow rig/winter beater. 1994 F-350 4x4 Crew Cab 8ft Bed. She's got the 351 and an auto but 4:10s help her on her way. That's the only picture I have for now but we are doing a full but cost effective refurbish on her, exterior, interior and a good going through. More updates as...
  4. Chevelle Kid

lowest static drop possible...

You might want to go for a hydraulic spine upgrade, that shit is going to HURT.
  5. Chevelle Kid

too low?

Yeah you're at approx 7" of drop, you need to add a notch to the frame. My 4" in the rear is as low as I would go without notching it, I bottom out on good enough dips in the road.
  6. Chevelle Kid

83 Ranger lowering?

I'm running 16s. 205/50/16. And I do like the idea of using the newer beams, twin pistons are nice.
  7. Chevelle Kid

Wheel/tire Thread

Same truck, 205/50/16 Stock Explorer Rims
  8. Chevelle Kid

83 Ranger lowering?

Dream beams and an axle flip are the way to go. I have them in my '95 and it rides like stock, definitely the way to go. It'll provide a 3/4 drop on a stock truck so maybe a 4/4 for you. Ben
  9. Chevelle Kid

Wheel/tire Thread

I want to make a topic for us lowered guys. It'll be a reference for checking out what tire/wheel size and combo will look like on the 2wd stock or LOWERED trucks (no lifted trucks please) Here's the format I'd like to use, I'll do my truck as an example: 1995 Ranger, 3/4 drop, 205/70/14s...
  10. Chevelle Kid

Lucky Number 8: 1995 Ranger Minitruck

Ok so a few weeks ago I bought my 2nd Ranger (8th vehicle I've owned and had registered since 2009) She's a 1995 2wd, 4cyl, 5 speed with 99K. She's lowered 3/4 on dream beams and axle flip. Needs new rims/tires but otherwise is a very nice truck. I paid $1800 for her and hope to have a nice...
  11. Chevelle Kid

Back in a Ranger!

I just bought a Ranger! 1995 2.3, 5 speed lowered 5-6" and in my mind freaking sweet! I'll post up more pictures tomorrow when I know more about it...lmao Ben
  12. Chevelle Kid

Damage, Inc 1994 Fullsize Bronco

Ok so the Ranger started having some SERIOUS issues, so I unloaded it so I wouldn't have to put so much money into it that I was screwed. Then I went on the hunt for a replacement truck, had to be a Ford (or the right CJ) and preferably a Bronco. I called a buddy of mine asking if he knew of...
  13. Chevelle Kid

1993 4.0 Running like Crap

Ok, so my Ranger is running on about 3cyl. Fuel problem because my gauge is showing 0-10psi at idle and at rev. I thought fuel pump and replaced it, no bueno. I'm ready to light the truck on fire, it takes all my money and breaks every other weekend. Sorry for the rant. Any help?
  14. Chevelle Kid

Heating the Axle While Changing U Joints

Ok, I have a question. I heated up my axleshaft to help separate the u-joint cap so I could replace my 18yr old joints. Job went well and I will say there were no signs of problems. I went wheeling today and BOOM axleshaft broke at the ear where I was heating. Did that cause the axle to become...
  15. Chevelle Kid

Need opinions and call it a "Brain storm"

I'll save the story on why and just leave it as "because I want to"...lol So I want to run 37's with around 4" of lift, on my '93 Ranger 4.0 4x4 etc etc. I need opinions on how to do it. I have a 4" kit that I'm going to be putting in soon (rough country with drop plate replaced with a custom...
  16. Chevelle Kid

Beach!!!!

I love it :D:D:D :yahoo::yahoo: Ben
  17. Chevelle Kid

Misfire!

Ok, so my Ranger was misfiring bad, so I did what anybody would do. Plugs and wires. Plugs I bought at work but I wanted Motorcraft wires to go with the Motorcraft plugs I bought. The plugs I put in right away, but the wires were still being shipped so I couldn't do them. Miss cleared up 98% of...
  18. Chevelle Kid

Ranger No Start

Ok guys, my 1993 Ranger 4.0 A4LD has let me down. I started it and she started fine, poped it into reverse and it moved about 5 inched then she stalled. Try to start again and she won't crank. I don't even get a click from the starter when I turn the key to start. any help would be great, I...
  19. Chevelle Kid

Snow Wheeling 1-22-11

Went wheeling with some Jeepers and here are the pics! I didn't take the pics so don't get mad at me for pic quality...lol Humble beginnings, there were 2 TJs, one LJ (the extended TJ) an XJ, an Xterra and a lonely stock Ranger. First Stuck, ice gave way. 4cyl TJ winching out the XJ...
  20. Chevelle Kid

Project: STX The DD Trail Rider

Ok so I recently got this 1993 Ranger STX and it's pretty sweet. It's the perfect in between on condition where I can wheel it without worry and it doesn't look bad either. So here's some pictures: Front brakes were TOAST, new calipers, pads, rotors and pins solved that! So here's...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad