• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tick coming from the passenger valve cover

It will tick around 10 times, pause, and repeat. Is sounds like an electric arc. I removed the oil fill cap and that's where it's coming from. Is there anyway to tell if it's the lifters, pushrods, or rocker arms? It's a 90 bronco II with a 92 explorer 4.0. Thanks for any help.
  2. 3in. body lift

i have the chance to get one at the junkyard for 50. but from what i could tell there is no steering extender thing. I also noticed that my trucks stick shift is different then the one pictured for the extender, would this be ok not extended. would this even be worth it to get it? it looks...
  3. couldnt find a place this actually fit

is there anyway to tell if i have lockers in the front without taking it apart? when i have the hubs locked and in 4wheel and turning the front end jumps like crazy, its almost anoying. Is this something thats normal or is my front end locked or maybe something broke? Sorry if there is a place...
  4. f150 coils or washer spacers?

ive been through the tech. page and cant decide what i would rather do. Anyone have an input? i dont have the money to drop on a whole suspension lift for $500. I dont mean to be cheap and all but im just not rich. Im trying to get about 3in of lift or so and i was planing on putting the chevy...
  5. adding coil spacers

So in the tech library it talks about using welded washers to put under the coil to lift it, but im confused as to wear to put the washers. I havent taken the coil off yet but there is already a bushing there, so does the washers go above that or below it or inplace of it? Also could i go as far...
  6. Tranny fluid type?

I have an 87 with a five speed, well four and an OD, and I'm trying to figure out what kind of fluid I'm supposed to use. The auto store said to use dexron/mercon. I think that's the spelling anyway, is this right?
  7. 87 ranger sxt 2.9 v6

i cant get my 1,2,4 injectors to pulse, i ve checked all ground i can find and still no pulse, im only allowed to work on my vehicle for a limited time in my parking lot at my apartments so major overhall is out of the question. I just replaced the PCM hoping that would solve the problem but it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad