• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 89 B2 with 90 4.0 Pesky sensor problems help YouTube video!!

Just replaced my engine a few days ago, I had blown a headgasket. So I got a new to me 93 4.0 out of the pick a part yard for 100$ eithe 90k or 190k on the odometer, but it had been T boned so I assumed the motor was good. I put the motor in, it ran great like I knew it should, didn't miss a...
  2. Kirbys 1991 Ranger Build Up and Solid Axle Swap

depends on the mileage, whats she getting for mpgs? a valve job never hurts, as for me id probably slap a new gasket and call her good, maybe give her a good seafoaming while you can, clean up the lifters prelube and reassemble, give the intake a good scrubbing, the more you do the more shell...
  3. 9 inch rear, how do the brakes work with the ranger

as far as connecting @ the yoke on the 9" a dana spicer 5-460x 1310 to 1350 conversion u joint is going to be the easiest option. O'riellys auto parts has em cheapest master pro part number 348 and the 9" drums are very similar to the 7.5 and 8.8 just run your E brake cable through the drum...
  4. Bronco 2 Limo Seating Idea

Ive always wanted to figure out a way to add a couple of seats to the B2 for those occasions when you want to fit more then 4 people. originally i thought about putting 2 of the Ext cab ranger jump seats in the cargo area of the b2 behind the rear seats but today at the junk yard i had a...
  5. Fan clutch nut???

Is the big fan clutch nut a reverse thread on the water pump? I can't remember My two new rangers a 2000 4.0 2wd std cab N a 94 4.0 4x4 man trans :D There both getting head gaskets right now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. EPA To Wipe Out Lead Bullets

I was casting bullets with my dad since I was an infant, exposed to a lot of lead, I'm not retarted yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. No blower motor after 4.0 swap in 89 B2

Ok so I swapped a 91 4.0 into a 89 bronco 2 it's a complete plug in swap, it runs great everything works (And no turn signals, but hazards work fine.) don't know if that's related... But I'm getting no blower motor, I know in 91 they added a relay, and changed the fuse location from inside...
  8. ATF and Lucas 50/50 in junkyard M5OD??

So I know the m5od calls for ATF, I grabbed a gallon of the Oriellys Autoparts all purpose ATF n a qt n a half of the original Lucas oil stabilizer, it says on it you can mix with ATF I've seen what Lucas does to oil so is assume it's going to have a lot better lubrication My m5od came out of...
  9. Official 4.0 swap! 89 b2 xlt 2.9 auto to 4.0 with m5od complete conversion thread and

Okay guys I'm going to try to make the most complete build thread I have ever made to date with lots of pictures and such. I'm waiting for my ride to get back then I'm picking up a fresh clutch for the M5OD trans and wading over to my cousins pole barn to complete the swap in 1 day!!! I know...
  10. 92 ranger/b2 drivers headlight problem and hibeam indicator

Ok so I swapped in a complete 92 harness out of a ranger in my b2 durning my 4.0 swap I wAs originally going to use the old 86-88 style switches but after many confusing conficts with a test light and wiring diagrams I opted to suck it up and buy the later multi switch and headlight switch...
  11. Full size axel swap 78 d44 and 9" SAS in 86 B2

Ok so I'm moving my build thread from the b2 area here to get a little more traffic and insight from the experts So here is the build plan, Starting with my 86 bronco 2 it's got a 90 4.0 and dash and front clip It does need a little tlc, and I'm working on that I'm keeping the 78-79 axles...
  12. The ranger station glitches and problems!!

Any word? I could really use this info
  13. The ranger station glitches and problems!!

So for the last few weeks I've been using the tapas all app for my iPhone and its great for checking the forums when I'm on the go, But it keeps on popping up a message that makes me have to relog into the forum to get it to refresh and update its getting to be a pita!! Here's the message Also...
  14. 2.9l radiator in 4.0 swap, gas mileage? Warm up time

I'm not running ac or a auto trans so my question is , will the 2.9l radiator hold up behind the 90 4.0 I know the warmer you can run your engine the better fuel mileage you will get I have the 2.9l radiator in now, but it has a pretty big leak in her so I'm always adding coolant, I'd like to...
  15. 4.0 dies when warm after swap also cluster back light won't turn off

So I finished my 4.0 swap in the 86 I have just a few minor problems First the bigger one She starts up cold like a bat out of hell Once let her set and idle she will idle for about 15 mins until she gets good and warm then she just chug a chugs and does out When I try pushing that gas it...
  16. The best full size axel swap for b2??

What I want is full size axels under my b2 I've seen a few with full size axels and some lift and I love the look. I'm up for anything I know there's going to be some cut and pasting I also am looking to get 3-6 inches of lift.. I've heard of using early bronco axels, But I wouldn't mind a...
  17. Need 85 b2/ranger EVTM and 90 ranger Evtm!!!

Please any help would be appreciated links or scanned images!! Thanks
  18. 86 b2 build thread 90 ranger 4.0 swap Pics!!

Starting my build thread to give you guys some motivation to do your own 4.0 swap !! Here's some picsstarted ripping her apart the first gen front end is going bye bye. the old 2.9 is coming out its out!!
  19. Need 86 b2/ ranger evtm and 90 ranger evtm!!!asap

So I'm working on the 4.0 swap and I really need to find these evtms to make things a bit more clear, I didn't plan on using the new stlye steering c

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad