• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. V8 Swap Smaller Steering Box suggestions

Yes that would be ideal!
  2. V8 Swap Smaller Steering Box suggestions

L&L sounds like it is similar to the canton unit i'm using. I can also orient the lines in any direction. The thing is that I can run them straight forward without an issue but I don't like the loop the line creates in front of the motor in order to get to the location I want the oil filter mount.
  3. V8 Swap Smaller Steering Box suggestions

alright, thanks for the help. It does clear but the routing from the block mounted piece can only be run forward sending the lines into a kinda dangerous place for a off road race truck. I may order some different fittings and see if I can make it work.
  4. V8 Swap Smaller Steering Box suggestions

I swapped in a 302 into my ranger and by doing so I needed to use a oil filter relocation kit and this made everything very tight in the power steering box area. My question is has anyone found a smaller steering box for these trucks. Thanks in advance.
  5. driveshaft issue after drop

Problem is I cant mark the driveshaft at the seal because the balance ring or whatever that thing is at the front of the driveshaft covers the seal. When the driveshaft is completely installed it barely fits, with no wiggle room to move the drive forward or back. I've done a little research...
  6. driveshaft issue after drop

Seems simple enough. Ill take a look at it next week and see what I come up with. Thanks
  7. driveshaft issue after drop

I dropped my truck about 3" in the front and approximately 5" in the rear. Now when I put the D-shaft in it BARELY fits. The shaft has no plunge and NO wiggle room. I know this is a bad scenario and can damage the transmission, but my question is how much shorter should my driveshaft be? I need...
  8. M50D Behind a 4.0

I was going to check before I leap for once. I am going to be swapping a 4.0 in to my 2.3 95 ranger 5-speed. I read in the transmission tech section that the 2.3 trans was also put behind the 4.0. My question is, are the trans interchangeable between the two motors? Thanks on advance DJ
  9. RaceRangers Build

Gawd your truck has come so far it's truly awesome great work!
  10. Parts/Upgrade Kit for M5OD-R1

My 95' 4cyl 5-speed 2wd ranger has some pretty evil sounds coming from the transmission. Its a bad "WERRRING" sound im not sure what is wrong but i am sure the transmission needs a full rebuild anyway. If there is a site out there that sells everything in a kit that would be great. Any help is...
  11. RaceRangers Build

Both shirts are awesome!
  12. RaceRangers Build

Any luck on finding the shipping cost for the springs?
  13. RaceRangers Build

do you still have your custom leaf pack for sale or did you already unload them?
  14. RaceRangers Build

did you ever figure out shipping to texas 75707?
  15. RaceRangers Build

how much for the old springs? theyd have to be shipped to TX if your ok doing that...
  16. RaceRangers Build

Looks awesome. How'd you almost roll it?
  17. RaceRangers Build

NICE! late xmas gift?
  18. Nitro 4 Tec $120 obo

I have a nitro 4 Tec for sale it ran fine last time I used it. Comes with remote $120 obo
  19. Lowering my 95

I have been looking at lowering my truck for a while now but i cant find a good picture of what im looking to do to see if its what i want. Im trying to achieve a leveled lower look... I want to be able use the bed for hauling and towing i work construction and ride dirtbikes so i still need...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad