• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. JMilton

88 2.9 No power

My 88 2.9 has no power when you put it in gear. It's timed properly, has proper fuel pressure and volume, has a new fuel pump, coil, distributor, full tune up, filters, and most sensor have been replaced. Idles fine, and you can throttle it up in neutral without any issues. If you put it in...
  2. JMilton

Lost wire

Does anyone know where the plug in the picture goes. It runs along the harness by the injectors.
  3. JMilton

Bronco II won't restart when hot

My 1988 Bronco II 2.9 will not restart when hot. First thing I did was change the TFI. Didn't fix it. Then I changed EEC, coil, distributor, plugs and wires, cap and rotor, TFI again which didn't fix the problem. I don't know where to go from here.
  4. JMilton

Wont stay running.

1988 Bronco II 2.9 EFI Automatic Transmission Walk out in the morning and turn the key and the truck starts first crank every time. It will run great for between 5 - 10 minutes and then it will die. When it dies it doesn't sputter or bog out, it shuts off like someone turned the key off, a nice...
  5. JMilton

No Spark

Okay guys here's one I just cant figure out. 1988 Bronco II 2.9 Automatic Here's the deal , No matter what the temperature out , 90 degrees or 15 degrees my truck will start on the first crank without any hesitation. She will run beautifully all day without even a hiccup. However without...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad