• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1988 ranger clutch pedal question

I found an 88 at a little mom and pop junkyard about an hour away, as well as a good ms
  2. 1988 ranger clutch pedal question

I have an 88 that was auto, converting it to manual. I have a friend that is parting his 89 and will give me his pedal assembly for a 6 pack. Can I make this work, or do I need an 88 assembly. If I need an 88 assembly, anyone have a line on one?
  3. New old member

I think it was about 8 or 9 years ago when I joined. Had an 89 bronco 2 that I had bought to take hunting down in se Oklahoma. Since then, I have swapped many vehicles, but have found myself in possession of a half finished 88 ranger rock crawler build. It's a Frankenstein for sure. Late 90s...
  4. Favorite guns to shoot?

i like my 1911R1, and my GSG22, and my sporterized mosin. top 3 for sure.
  5. Project Deer Tracker

well, i got a new daily 2001 XLT, 3.0, 4x4, completely stock. bought it from an old man who bought it at 100k, now has 208k on the clock. it came with all the records from the day it left the dealership. all it needed was a new battery, new tires, and a new radio. he's now disabled and...
  6. Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

whats the best holster for a 1911?
  7. no highway acceleration

89, 2.9, a4ld, stock gears, 31"s. will accelerate fine around town, up to 45-50mph, but when i get on the highway, i can barely get it to go 65mph and it wont rev past 3k in overdrive. if i shift to drive, it will rev higher and i can go from 55 to 65 in around 10 seconds, put it in overdrive...
  8. acceleration and maintaining speed issue

here's the deal, 89 b2, 2.9, a4ld, stock gears with 31" M/T's. accelerating from 0 to 50-55mph is great, get on the highway, hit 55, and thats about it. i can get it to 65 after about 15 seconds in 4th gear, if i take it out of overdrive into drive, pretty much putting it in 3rd gear, it will...
  9. Bow options

yes, i did mean lbs. mind moves faster than fingers....or slower, im not sure.
  10. Bow options

it depends on where you hunt i guess. here in oklahoma, all my deer shot with a bow have been within 40yds. i shoot 60lbs, and have never had an issue. i do have friends that shoot 75-80lbs, and they do have the ability to shoot out to 60yds. i personaly would be nervous to shoot a bow that...
  11. Marlin 336C debicle

thats really bad.
  12. Bow options

no need to shoot above 60-65fps. if you lived here in oklahoma, you could just use a crossbow, which is 100 times better. that being said, i would go with the bear.
  13. conceal carry gun rant

open carry doesnt really mean a a revolver with an 10 inch barrel on your hip. i would like open carry so i can carry my 1911, with a tshirt draped over it, and not have to worry about getting in trouble if someone sees it.
  14. conceal carry gun rant

so when the mugger asks me for my wallet and i pump 6 rounds of .38 in his direction....he will what, laugh and say "that tickles?" i've seen someone get shot with a .32acp. 3 rounds, center mass. they were wearing a hoodie. they were stopped in their tracks. they were still alive, but...
  15. conceal carry gun rant

well, i took it to a buddys house and we put a few clips through it. shoots well, he didnt have any gel, but when he gets some i'll give it a try. here's a vid for example. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6gQH2erxK4 you can get more penetration out of the 50gr, but this had the most expansion
  16. conceal carry gun rant

so, i just got my conceal carry licence about a month ago. when i went to get it, i bought a kel-tec p-11 to qualify with and to carry. i like how it shoots, but i wanted something to carry in my pocket, and it was just a little too bulky. so the logical part of me started to kick in. i...
  17. Bought ammo last night. Need a few more guns.

i was the same way until i bought a glock. dont get me wrong, i still love my old colt 1911, and i have been looking at rugers 1911, but i love my glock 22.
  18. found some cheep roof racks

compared to some others, these seemed cheap, just thought i would pass it along. http://www.discountramps.com/car-top-carriers-roof-racks.htm
  19. stock roof bars 89 b2

i've searched the forums and cant find any info on this. how much weight will the roof and factory luggage bars hold? im building a roof basket, and thought if the factory bars will hold the weight, just mounting to those. all it will ever carry is camping gear, tent, sleeping bags, camp...
  20. Hunting Season Pics

heres one of the pics of the ten point on our property. first year to see him, and based on the pic, he's young. 3, maybe 4 years at the most. just didnt see him during shooting light. dads blackpowder buck my bow buck

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad