• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Stalled and wont start

Hello all. I don't usually post but I'm stumped. My son was driving his 99 4.0 ohv and said the rpms slowly went down then stalled and can't get it to start. I have searched here and online trying anything that sounded similar. The fuel filter is changed, pulled a plug it was wet and there was...
  2. 95 351 Ranger

https://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/d/port-orange-1995-ford/7367770623.html
  3. Timing cover gasket

Hey do i have to change the oil pan gasket when putting a new cover gasket and seal on? When i looked up the parts it says required but i dont want to pull the engine if i dont have to. I got the oil pan gasket when i got the intake and timing chain cover gasket set anyway so i have it just dont...
  4. Rear End Question

Hi to all. I found an 8.8 trac-loc from a 99-00 mazda for 40 dollars the truck has 90k on it. I am going to put it in my 00 xlt 4x4 but am wondering about the clutches in the diff. Is there any way to tell if they are bad this truck is in a junk yard so i cant ask the previous owner anything. I...
  5. ecc fuse keeps blowin

Need a little help if any one can. I have a 94 scab 4.0 4x4 ranger and i keep blowin the ecc fuse under the hood . I changed the relay and fuel pump (thought it was the problem but it is not) . I just cant find a short . Anyone ever have a problem like this before? I dont want to change the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad