• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Help identifying rims

I need help figureing out what rims are on this truck. I'm on another island ATM so I can't rilly look at them more. Picture kind of sucks I know Tire size is 325/60/15 I'm guessing the rims are around 12inch wide since the sidewall fairly flat I'm asking because I need to buy new tires since...
  2. Re gear or find new axles

I have an 88 xlt with axle: 84 and from what I read is a 7.5 with 3.45 gears. I'm not a 100% but from what I've read is it's a Dana 28. Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this. So any way the truck has 325/60/15 which is like 30 to 31 and like 12+ wide, so needless to say this thing is gutless...
  3. Strange idle

Trucks been sitting for 3 years changed oil and fuel filter, added sea foam to the fuel. It drives fine the started idling at around 2000 so I ran some sea foam threw the vaccume lines and it dropped back down to 800. I visually looked at the vaccume lines they seemed to be fine, should I be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad