• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ABS light/returning pedal

Hi, I have a 96 4.0 4x4 5 spd ranger that set up for about 3 months. I just had new wheel bearings installed (that's why it was sitting up) and when I went to test drive it, it had no brakes!! After I pumped the pedal furiously, some resistance came up, but it was very spongy. When I took it...
  2. Can someone tell me My gear ratio?

I'm replacing a broken front axle, and the salvage yard needs my gear ratio to match the axle. I can't find anything here that tells me what it is, but here is my rear differential's tag. I assume the front diff would match? edit: uploaded wrong picture
  3. 96 Mazda B4000 Front wheel bearing replace

Hey guys, I'm going to change the front wheel bearings in my 96 mazda b4000, and I was wondering if it makes a difference what bearings I get if it is a 4x4 or rwd? Mine is the 4x4. Also, is there a good guide on the sight to getting it done? I've watched some good youtube videos on it, but...
  4. Anyone in South FL/Miami have some time to help me out?

Hey guys, I've been having some big problems with my Mazda B4000 SE 4x4. I was hunting with it last week and put it in some water that was way too deep. It pulled in some water through the intake and locked right up. I towed it home and have been working with it every day since. I got the...
  5. What is a good combination of daily driver and mud?

Hello, I need some new tires on my truck, but I don't want to go all the way to an ALL TERRAIN style of tire. It's much more a daily driver truck, but I do some hunting and the fields/paths get pretty muddy when it rains around here. What is a tire that has decent off road performance, but...
  6. fill plug on 96 mazda b4000 transfer case?

Hey guys, I have a thread going elsewhere, but I really need this answered fast. Can anyone help me out and tell me where the fill plug is on this transfer case? It looks like the auto-lock for the hubs could be blocking it. here is a picture: Here is the tag on it for further info, it looks...
  7. Waterlocked my truck, help!

Hey guys, I have a 96 mazda b4000 (4.0 liter ranger by another name) and got in some water that was much deeper than it looked (isn't it always?) It shut down in the water and refuses to turn over. I figure it's waterlocked (water in the cylinder). I've never done this before, but tomorrow I'm...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad